Trnduro | September 8 | Dražice (Cro)
Organizer: BBK Team Rodeo, Osječka 74f, Rijeka, Croatia
Event date: September 8, 2019
Event location: Dražice, Croatia
Event director: Goran Krišto
event director | Goran Krišto | +385 916 023 451 | firstname.lastname@example.org
course manager | Mario Poleti | +385 993 058 652 | email@example.com
registration/race office | Ivana Japel | +385 989 344 187 | firstname.lastname@example.org
email@example.com | Aleš Makuc | +386 31 851 539
Our fifth race will take place in the beautiful area of the Jelenje County. The start and finish area are located in Dražice, below the ancient Grobnik castle. Only 15 km away from Rijeka and 20 km from Opatija, it is an ideal place for biking, hiking and relaxation. We hope the race will be exciting and joyful for everybody and that you will be able to stay another day to enjoy the sea.
One day race with five different stages.
Starting positions will be determined according to the SloEnduro rules. Competitors will start in reverse order with number 1 starting as last.
Saturday, September 7
08:00–17:00 – Training
18:00–20:00 – Registration and pick up of start numbers and chips at the center of Dražice
Sunday, September 8
08:30–9:30 – Registration and pick up of start numbers and chips at the center of Dražice
10:00 – Rider briefing
10:30 – Start of the first rider
19:00 – Receiving protests and processing results
19:30 – Award ceremony
– The Race takes place on the trails: Trn, Trnovo, Peta, Taky and Brlog, located in the Jelena area, Trnovica near Rijeka
– The length of the trails vary from 1.3 km to 2 km with a height difference of about 180m
– The trail is a medium-demanding mixture of natural earthy and rocky substrates, without major jumps and drops, with two to three short climbs
– The total length of the race is approximately 40 km with a cumulative altitude difference of 1250m
– The U15 compete on the first three stages and return to the finish area
– The track will be marked with ribbons and arrows on Friday 06.09.2019.
– Any cuts or modifications to the track are forbidden
– The transfer from the goal to the start is mostly asphalt in a shade of about 8 km
– The estimated transfer time is 30-45 minutes
– The transfer route is a public road which is open for motor vehicle traffic, therefore additional caution and driving on the right side of the roadway is required!
Kenda SuperStage will be held during the race. The organizer chose the new track – Brlog, and the fastest on that stage will be awarded by Kenda.
How to get there?
Registration, pick up of the starting numbers and briefing will be held at the central square in Dražice – Trg Mlikarice, 51218 Dražice. In the same square the results of the competition will be published, the award ceremony will take place and a warm meal as well as drinks will be available for competitors. In the surrounding area is a large parking lot, where you can park your car.
The start area as well as the race office is located in Dražice.
Location on Google Maps
Safety gear is mandatory according to SloEnduro rules. On stages it is mandatory to use: full-face helmet, knee protectors and full-finger gloves. Back protector and elbow protectors are highly advised as well.
On transfer routes riders can ride with normal (open) helmet. All protection must be well fitted during the stages, while on transfer routes riders are not obligated to use it, except for the helmet.
For U15 categories a turtle or a backpack with a reinforced backbone is mandatory!
Race course will be published on Friday before the race. After race course announcement, training on the course will be possible as well. Any use of motorized shuttle or e-bike is forbidden for training purposes. Training is only allowed with use of the rider’s own power. Ebike category is allowed training on E power.
• Competition will run under rules of UCI, rules KZS (Slovenian Cycling Federation) for enduro and SloEnduro 2019 rules.
• Any kind of course cutting is not allowed on the trails. It will be randomly checked. Any violation of this rule will lead to disqualification of the rider.
• Prize fund according to rules of SloEnduro.
• Results of the race will be published on the race venue 30min after finish and later on website www.sloenduro.com.
• Chief Commisaire:
• SloEnduro Delegate: Concerns that everything is in line with the rules and arrangements within SloEnduro (numbers, sponsors, start locations, etc.)
• Arrival to the venue will be marked, as well as transfers to the start of the stages.
• Race office is located at the venue.
• On transfers riders will need to comply to road traffic regulations.
• With entry fee payment and starting number pick-up every rider confirms to agree with all conditions of this propositions and is riding on his own risk.
• For under aged riders their parent or guardian needs to sign the entry form.
• Riders have to take care to pick up the timing chips before the start.
• Riding and warming-up on the race course in the time of the event is prohibited and will be sanctioned.
• There will be marshalls positioned beside the course.
• Protecting gear is mandatory according to KZS rules for enduro (full-face helmet on the stages, XC helmet is allowed on transfers. Kneepads, full-finger gloves are mandatory on the stages).
• Protests will be accepted by racing commission in accordance with the rules. It will be accepted by chief commisaire up to 10 minutes after results are posted. Protest fee is 20 €.
• Medical team will be present on the race venue.
• Race will be run with the use of electronic timing. Riders are obliged to return chip, otherwise organiser will charge a cost for lost chip, which is 50 €.
• Organizer reserves the right to change these propositions, any changes will be announced on time.
• Organizer is not responsible for the consequences caused by riders to themselves, other riders or third party.
• Race course will be marked at least one day before the start and ready for inspection. Organizer reserves the right change the course, number of stages or stage length due to unexpected situation such as bad weather and similar. Organizer will announce any changes on time.
Registration & fees
One month before event.
Entries will be accepted through Prijavim.se system. Entry is complete when it is paid. All information about payment is available during the entry procedure.
Thursday night 05.09.2019.
Late registration will be accepted on the day before the event and on event day.
35€ for online registration before deadline.
5€ for U15 online registration before deadline.
Late registration fee
Late registration on Saturday and Sunday – 45,00€ Category U15 are 10 €
Entry fee payment
Late entry fee on the spot (45 €) can only by paid in cash.
They compete without any special restrictions. It is mandatory to pre-register with Prijavim.se, as for all other categories. Organizer advises to order Slovenian Cycling Federation membership card, but it’s not obligatory. With the membership, riders get s the third party liability insurance for the whole season.) and they can only ride in the HOBI category. It is advised that riders get the KZS card before the race. KZS card price (white card) for 2019 is published on KZS website. The card is valid till the end of the season.
UCI license is obligatory for all riders, except the HOBI category riders.
Race will be held under the 2019 SloEnduro categories.
JUNIOR MEN (U19, 2001-2003)
MEN (ELITE + U23, 2000-1990)
MASTER 1 (1989-1980)
MASTER 2 (1979-1970)
MASTER 3 (1969 and older)
HOBI (all ages)
Electric bike (men and women)
AMATEUR (men and women) – FOR INFORMATION CONTACT RACE DIRECTOR!