SloEnduro Krokar | May 28 | Dobrna (Slovenia)
Organizer: KD Krokar Dobrna
Event dates: May 28, 2022
Event location: Dobrna, Slovenia
Race office location: Dobrna 19, 3204 Dobrna, Slovenia
Event director | Denis Tomazin | +386 40 142 181 | email@example.com
Course chief | Mihael Miheljak | +386 41 917 016 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration/race office | Mojca Voh | email@example.com
firstname.lastname@example.org | Aleš Makuc | +386 31 851 539
Saturday, May 28
7:00–8:30 Race office open, numbers pick up (Dobrna center)
8:45 Rider briefing (Dobrna center)
9:00 Training lap – first rider start. With number plates only.
12:00 First rider start
16:00 Last rider finish
17:00 Award presentation
Sunday, May 29
Open trails day
A single day event.
Long course: three special stages on three different trails with total vertical elevation/drop of approximately 1400 m (training + race).
Short course: two special stages on two different trails with total vertical elevation/drop of approximately 800 m (training + race).
All special stages are on forest dirt with some rocks.
Parking is available in Dobrna center and surroundings.
There will be a pressure was available at the start/finish venue.
The starting positions will be determined according to the SloEnduro Rules. The competitors will start the reverse order, that is, the number 1 start as the last one.
4 Fun category starts first, followed by young categories, the other categories according to SloEnduro ranking.
Riders can pick up their timing transponders 10 minutes prior to their start time at the timing service desk situated close to the starting area. Transponders will be activated when they pick them up. Transponders should be returned at the same place after the race. The race is finished when the transponder is returned!
A special prize from series sponsor will be presented for the fastest female and fastest male rider on the chosen special stage.
According to SloEnduro rules it is mandatory to use a full-face helmet, knee protectors and full-finger gloves on special stages. Back protector and elbow protectors are highly advised as well. On transfer riders can ride with open face XC helmet. All protection must be well fitted during the stages, while on transfers riders are not obligated to use it, except for the helmet.
For U13, U15 and U17 categories a back protector or a backpack with a reinforced backbone is mandatory!
- Competition will run under rules of UCI, KZS (Slovenian Cycling Federation) rules for enduro and SloEnduro 2022 rules.
- Any kind of course cutting is not allowed on the trails. It will be randomly checked. Any violation of this rule will lead to disqualification of the rider.
- With entry fee payment and starting number pick-up every rider confirms to agree with all conditions of this propositions and is riding on their own risk.
- Prize fund according to rules of SloEnduro.
- Results of the race will be published on the race venue 30 min after finish. Results will also be available from www.sloenduro.com and timing.sportident.com websites.
- SloEnduro Delegate: Concerns that everything is in line with the rules and arrangements within SloEnduro (numbers, sponsors, start locations, etc.)
- Traffic code should be followed while riding on roads.
- It is riders’ responsibility to pick up the timing transponder before the start.
- Riding and warming-up on the race course in the time of the event is prohibited and will be sanctioned.
- Marshalls along the course provide safety for the participants and spectators.
- Protests will be accepted by racing commission in accordance with the rules. It will be accepted by chief commissaire up to 10 minutes after results are posted. Protest fee is 20 €.
- Medical team will be present on the race venue.
- Race will be run with the use of electronic timing. Riders are obligated to return chip, otherwise organizer will charge a cost for lost chip (60 €).
- Organizer reserves the right to change these propositions, any changes will be announced on time.
- Organizer is not responsible for the consequences caused by riders to themselves, other riders or third party.
- Race course will be marked at least one day before the start and ready for inspection. Organizer reserves the right change the course, number of stages or stage length due to unexpected situation such as bad weather and similar.
- Organizer will announce any changes on time.
May 17, 2022
Entries will be accepted through Prijavim.se system. Entry is complete when it is paid. All information about payment is available during the entry procedure.
Thursday, May 26, 2022
35 € long course
15 € short course + U13
2022 SloEnduro categories:
- U15 male
- U15 female
- U17 male
- U17 female
- 4 Fun
- U19 male
- Elite Men
- Amateur men
- Master 1 men
- Master 2 men
- Master 3 men
- 4 Fun
- Overall category
Non-licensed riders can compete in 4Fun category with Cycling Federation of Slovenia membership card.