Poseka FunEnduro will take place in a new bike park with trails on ski slope Poseka, Ravne na Koroškem sports center. Zavod za kulturo šport turizem in mladinske dejavnosti Ravne na Koroškem is preparing among all sort of sports also mountain bike trails for public use. Main venue will be at Dom telesne kulture Ravne na Koroškem.
Transfer to the stages start will go up the gravel road, and stages will be on the bike park tracks. One day race is suitable for both, recreative riders, who have just started with the discipline, and also for experienced competitors.
Welcome in Ravne na Koroškem!
Race will be done in one day. On two different stages you can train in morning, then there will be two timed runs on each stage. So riders will do 4 runs on two different stages, times from all stages will give us the winner.
U15 category riders will have one run on each of two stages.
Race is suitable for all mountain bikers who like to ride and enjoy with their friends and enjoy with good food, drinks and music.
Starting order will be made according to SloEnduro rules – in reverse order as number 1 starting as last.
Saturday May 25
9.00 – 10.30 Free training
9.00 – 10.30 Race office
10.45 – Riders meeting
11.00 – Start of the race
15.30 – Award ceremony
… Guided tour and party
Sunday May 26
Biking in Koroška region
The competition will take place on two different trails. Starting points and the finish line from both trails are on the same place. Elevation of each stage is 160 hm.
Transfer goes up on a nice gravel road, while stages are on the trails in the bike park. Trails are on the grassland and in the forest. There are no dangerous elements.
Trails are suitable for beginners and experienced riders. Stages will be published on Saturday morning at the office, because training before the official free training is prohibited. Riders will also get the accurate timeline with the starting number.
How to get there?
From Dravograd and Kotlje:
Leave the roundabout in Ravne direction to Prevalje, and go to the left direction to Čečovje. After 500m you will see an olympic pool on your right. Go right in the hill. You will arrive.
Before the roundabout in Ravne you will see the small church on the left. After this church turn right direction to Čečovje. After 500m you will see an olympic pool on your right. Go right in the hill. You will arrive.
At the stages it is necessary to use helmet (integral “full-face” at the wish of the racer), knee pads and long gloves. A back protector (turtle) and elbow pads are recommended. The guards must be correctly installed on stages. While on transfers riders are not obligated to use it, except for the helmet.
Categories U15, U17 and U19 must wear a full face helmet, back protector or CE back pack!
For competitors there is a special offer in Youth hotel Punkl or camping www.punkl.si
19,25 EUR person / day includes: overnight; breakfast or winter pool – choose when you do the reservation; bed sheets and towel; parking space; using kitchen; WI-FI; tourist tax. By arrangement you can also get a dinner or lunch, sauna,…
10,25 EUR person / day includes: place for tent, or caravan; using a refrigerator and baking bowl at picnic area; WC; hot water; entrance in winter swimming pool; tourist tax. By arrangement you can also get a breakfast, dinner or lunch, sauna,…
• Competition will run under rules of UCI, rules KZS (Slovenian Cycling Federation) for enduro and SloEnduro 2019 rules.
• Any kind of course cutting is not allowed on the trails. It will be randomly checked. Any violation of this rule will lead to disqualification of the rider.
• Prize fund according to rules of SloEnduro.
• Results of the race will be published on the race venue 30min after finish and later on website www.sloenduro.com.
• Chief Commisaire:
• SloEnduro Delegate: Concerns that everything is in line with the rules and arrangements within SloEnduro (numbers, sponsors, start locations, etc.)
• Arrival to the venue will be marked, as well as transfers to the start of the stages.
• Race office is located at the venue.
• On transfers riders will need to comply to road traffic regulations.
• With entry fee payment and starting number pick-up every rider confirms to agree with all conditions of this propositions and is riding on his own risk.
• For under aged riders their parent or guardian needs to sign the entry form.
• Riders have to take care to pick up the timing chips before the start.
• Riding and warming-up on the race course in the time of the event is prohibited and will be sanctioned.
• There will be marshalls positioned beside the course
• Protecting gear is mandatory according to KZS rules for enduro (full-face helmet on the stages, XC helmet is allowed on transfers. Kneepads, full-finger gloves are mandatory on the stages).
• Protests will be accepted by racing commission in accordance with the rules. It will be accepted by chief commisaire up to 10 minutes after results are posted. Protest fee is 20 €.
• Medical team will be present on the race venue.
• Race will be run with the use of electronic timing. Riders are obliged to return chip, otherwise organiser will charge a cost for lost chip, which is 50 €.
• Organizer reserves the right to change these propositions, any changes will be announced on time.
• Organizer is not responsible for the consequences caused by riders to themselves, other riders or third party.
• Race course will be marked at least one day before the start and ready for inspection. Organizer reserves the right change the course, number of stages or stage length due to unexpected situation such as bad weather and similar. Organizer will announce any changes on time.
Registration & fees
Registration opens One month before event.
Entries will be accepted through Prijavim.se system. Entry is complete when it is paid. All information about payment is available during the entry procedure.
Thursday May 23 at 23.59.
Possible on the day of event.
Pre-registration fee 25,00€ (for entries and payments received until the entry deadline. Payments through Prijavim.se)
Late registration fee
35,00 € on the day of the event.
Entry fee payment
Applications can be filled in via www.prijavim.se. The fee is paid in advance upon registration through the Prijavim.se portal, where you follow the instructions for the payment of the start-up fee. In the case of vacant spots and the acceptance of the application, the subsequent application is also possible until the day of the event (until Thursday 24.5.2018 23:59).
Payment of subsequent applications can only be made with cash on the day of the event (35 €).
Non- licensed riders
They compete without any special restrictions. It is mandatory to pre-register with Prijavim.se, as for all other categories. Organizer advises to order Slovenian Cycling Federation membership card, but it’s not obligatory. With the membership, riders get s the third party liability insurance for the whole season. Riders can not order, pay and receive the card on the day of the event. The competitor KZS card can be acquired, by the KZS.
For all underage riders (born after May 25th 2001) the responsibility has to be taken by an adult person, who sign their entry form.
U15 (born 2006 and 2005)
U17 (born 2004 and 2003)
U19 (born 2002 and 2001)
Women (all ages)