Krivapete EnduRace | July 7 | San Leonardo (Ita)
Organizer: ASD Team Granzon, Via Michelini 1/6 – Remanzacco (UD), Italy
Event date: July 7th 2019
Event location: San Leonardo (Udine), Italy
Event director: Paolo Dreossi
Event director and registration/race office Paolo Dreossi +39 3470496345, firstname.lastname@example.org | course chief Stefano Terlicher +39 3475959013, email@example.com
firstname.lastname@example.org | Aleš Makuc | +386 31 851 539
Krivapete Endurace 3rd edition, four special stages that run through the beautiful hills situated in San Leonardo (UD), total length approx. 25km and 1150m of level difference. Event valid for Triveneto Enduro championship, SloEnduro 4fun and Triveneto young official representative.
Paddock area and services in San Leonardo sport center.
Saturday 06/07/2019: free practice;
Sunday 07/07/2019: race.
4 stages; 30 minutes brake between stage 2 and stage 3.
For U15 and U17 categories only 3 stages.
Riders will start in reversed start order with number 1 as last.
Friday, June 5, 2019
Saturday, June 6, 2019
Free practice (shuttle allowed)
Sunday, June 7, 2019
9:30 Technical briefing
10:00 Start first rider
16:00 End race
17:00 Award ceremony
Four stages with very variable technical characteristics, completely designed in the San Leonardo woods. Start point and finish in San Leonardo sport center. Only for the first stage it will be possible to use personal shuttle, later on pedaling on normal roads open for traffic. Exact race course will be announced with the race map and detail on Friday July 5th.
Race course will be published on Friday before the race. After race course announcement, training on the course will be possible as well.
How to get there
Safety gear according UCI and FCI rules: closed helmet, back protector, long gloves and knees protection.
- Competition will run under rules of UCI, rules FCI) for enduro and SloEnduro 2019 rules.
- Any kind of course cutting is not allowed on the trails. It will be randomly checked. Any violation of this rule will lead to disqualification of the rider.
- Prize fund according to rules of SloEnduro.
- Results of the race will be published on the race venue 30min after finish and later on website www.sloenduro.com.
- Chief Commisaire:
- SloEnduro Delegate: Concerns that everything is in line with the rules and arrangements within SloEnduro (numbers, sponsors, start locations, etc.).
- Arrival to the venue will be marked, as well as transfers to the start of the stages.
- Race office is located at the venue.
- On transfers riders will need to comply to road traffic regulations.
- With entry fee payment and starting number pick-up every rider confirms to agree with all conditions of this propositions and is riding on his own risk.
- For under aged riders their parent or guardian needs to sign the entry form. • Riders have to take care to pick up the timing chips before the start.
- Riding and warming-up on the race course in the time of the event is prohibited and will be sanctioned.
- There will be marshals positioned beside the course.
- Protecting gear is mandatory according to KZS rules for enduro (full-face helmet on the stages, XC helmet is allowed on transfers. Kneepads, full-finger gloves are mandatory on the stages).
- Protests will be accepted by racing commission in accordance with the rules. It will be accepted by chief commisaire up to 10 minutes after results are posted. Protest fee is 20 €.
- Medical team will be present on the race venue.
- Race will be run with the use of electronic timing. Riders are obliged to return chip, otherwise organizer will charge a cost for lost chip, which is 50 €.
- Organizer reserves the right to change these propositions, any changes will be announced on time.
- Organizer is not responsible for the consequences caused by riders to themselves, other riders or third party.
- Race course will be marked at least one day before the start and ready for inspection.
- Organizer reserves the right change the course, number of stages or stage length due to unexpected situation such as bad weather and similar. Organizer will announce any changes on time.
Registration & fees
June 7, 2019
Entries will be accepted through www.Vallimpiadi.it.
Entry is complete when it is paid. All information about payment is available during the entry procedure on website.
Thursday, July 4, 2019
Late registrations will not be accepted.
15,00 € for U17 and U15 categories
Daily license: 10,00 €, available on request and only with medical exam in advance.
Non license riders can only participate with daily license (requested in advance, with medical exam).
Race will be held under the recommended FCI (Italian Cycling Federation) and Triveneto Enduro Championship categories:
– Overall category
– Open male (Elite & Under 23)
- Open female (Elite, U23 & mladinke)
- Junior male (U19)
- Under 17 male
- Under 15 male
- Under 17 female (U17 – U15 F)
- Elite Sport (19-29 y.o.)
- Master 1 (30-39 y.o.)
- Master 2 (40-49 y.o.)
- Master 3 (+49 y.o.)
– Master Women (17-49 y.o.)