Mecsek Enduro 4Fun | October 2nd 2016
Enduro 4Fun | 2016
Race name: Mecsek Enduro
Race date: October 2nd 2016
Location: Komló, Kövestetö, Hungary
FRO Racing, Szabadság ut 12/a, 2141 Csömör, HUN
Peter Rozsavolgyi +36 306 983 901
Oktober 1st 2016
10:00 – 17:45 – course check training
15:00 – Registration,
16:00 – Prologue
18:00 – Briefing
18:00 – Riders party
Oktober 2nd 2016
8:45 – Briefing , Registration
10:00 – First rider starts
14:00 – Award ceremony – 30 min after last rider
Race course will be held on three different stages. Trail1 will be ridden once, followed by Trail2 and Trail3. Trail 2 will be repeated once again, so at the end we will have four stages with 800 m elevation.
All the starts and the finishes located same area.
The transfers for the trails will be done with riders own power. Shuttle on the course of Mecsek Enduro is forbidden by the organiser.
Some videos from the course
FRO Racing team has been racing in SloEnduro series for 3 years. Since then they were planning to organise their own, 1st Enduro race in Hungary. The time has come finaly! Mecsek Enduro will take part in SloEnduro 4Fun Series to make it more international.
Since Mecsek Enduro will also be the first Hungarian enduro national championships, the race will be bigger as aspected for 4Fun event, starting allready on Saturday with the prologue. On Sunday there will be four stages held on three different trails.
You can find the race propositions in english here below. All informations about the race will be published in next days.
Pre-Registration 05 – 23. th September 2016.
All categories: 5000 HUF, ~(€ 17,00) (It includes race pack)
At the event: All categories: 7500 HUF, ~(€ 25,00) (It includes race pack)
The registration fee must be paid by transfer to the bank account no.
FRO Kerékpáros Egyesület
S.W.I.F.T. BIC: HBWEHUHB
HU20 1620 0106 1157 9348 0000 0000
Address: FRO Kerékpáros Egyesület
2141 Csömör Szabadság út 12/a
They are allowed all amateur and competitive categories of UCI, grouped together as the below list:
- JUNIORS (1998 younger)
- MEN (1997 till 1987 including)
- MASTER 1 (1986 till 1977 including)
- MASTER 2 (1976 and older)
- WOMEN (all ages)
- HOBBY (all ages)
• Competition will run under rules of UCI, rules KZS (Slovenian Cycling Federation)
for Enduro and SloEnduro rules.
• Anykind of course cutting is not allowed on the trails. It will be randomly checked.
Any violation of this rule will lead to disqualification of the rider.
• Prologue is not obligatory to ride. Riders not present will get an avarage time of the
• Competitors are taking part of the race on their own risk
• Prize fund is under the rules of SloEnduro
• Results of the race will be published on the race venue, 30min after finish and later on
• Chief Referee:
• Delegate of SloEnduro is taking care for everything to be in accordance to the rules
and arrangment inside of SloEnduro (numbers, sponsors, starting positions etc…)
• Race office will be located in center of Kamnik at the race venue. Arrival to the
venue will be marked, as well as transfers to the start of the stages.
• On transfers riders will need to observe all road traffic regulations.
• With entry fee payment and starting number pick-up every rider confirms to agree
with all conditions of this propositions and is riding on his own risk. Young riders
needs an adult person to take a responsibility for him which should be made by his
parents or an adult person who signs an entry form.
• Team managers meeting will be held before the start of the race, like it is sheduled on
the event programme. Meeting will be held at the race office.
• Riders have to take care to pick up the timing chips before the start.
• Riding and warming-up on the race course in the time of the event is prohibited and
will be sanctioned.
• There will be marshal positioned beside the course
• Any riding outside the marked trail is not allowed and will be sanctioned
• Protecting gear is mandatory like the rules of KZS for enduro sais (Full-face helmet on
the stages, XC helmet is allowed on transfers. Kneepads, full-finger glowes are
mandatory on the stages).
• Complaint will be accepted by racing commision in accordance with the rules. It will
be accepted by cheif referee up to 10 minutes after results release. Complaint caution
to be paid 20,00eur
• Medical team will be present on the race venue.
• Race will be run with the use of electronic timing. Riders are obliged to return chip,
otherwise organiser will charge a costs for a lost chip, which is 50,00eur
• Organiser reserves the right to change this propositions, which will be announced soon
• Organiser is not responsible for the consequences, which riders cause to their self,
other riders or third party.
• Race course will be marked at least one day before the start and ready for inspection.
• Organiser reservers the right to change the course, stage number or stage lenght due to
unexpected situation such as bad weather and similar. Organiser will announce any
changes soon enough.Tekmuje se po pravilih UCI in KZS za Enduro, ter SloEnduro pravilniku.
Entries are being collected trough the organiser web site FRO Racing and prijavim.se form here below