Gorizia Enduro 4Fun| September 18th 2016
Enduro 4Fun | 2016
Race name: Gorizia Enduro
Race date: September 18th 2016
Location: Gorizia/Gorica, Itally
ASD Unione Ciclisti Caprivesi MTB Team Gorizia, p.zza Cavour 9, 34170 Gorizia, ITA
Flavio Tomasin +39 3288381937
Meeting Point –START/FINISH – GORIZIA square Cesare Battisti from hrs 7:30 am of 18 september 2016.
7:30/10:00 – Athlets meeting, opening race office and cards check
7:30/10:00 – free training on stages
10:15/10:30 – technical meeting of Team managers
11:00 – Start first rider from Sq. Cesare Battisti
16:00 – Arrival first rider in Sq. Cesare Battisti
17.00 circa – Award cerimony and pasta party
Race course will be held on three different stages. Trail1 will be ridden once, followed by Trail2 and Trail3, which will be repeated once again, so at the end we will have five stages. Similar as Montedoro race for your visualisation.
You can find the race propositions and rules on this link:
Sunday, September 18, 2016 U.C. Caprivesi MTB TEAM GORIZIA, in collaboration with the municipality of Gorizia, organizes the first edition of “GORIZIA ENDURO 4 FUN” mountain bike enduro race, which will be held under the aegis of the FCI, Italian Cycling Federation and event of the circuit “SLOENDURO 4 FUN”. The race is open to competitive and amateur categories of UCI bodies.
Foreign riders must enroll via fax no. +39.0481.227861 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org indicating full name, date of birth, race category, team and Team Code. Please use the form downloaable from the website.
Registrations will end Friday, September 16, 2016 at 24.00 hours.
The organization will provide a small number of daily passes for riders who is not a member of a teami. Anyone wishing to use them must make an advance request to the mail address email@example.com The day of the race he/she must report to the race secretery valid identification document and medical certificate for racing purposes for the cycling discipline. We will not accept medical certificates bearing other activities (athletics, triathlon, etc.).
All categories: € 25,00 (It includes race pack and pasta voucher)
Daily pass: € 35,00 (It includes daily pass, race pack and pasta voucher)
Under 17 categories (U15/U17 M/F): free of charge
The registration fee must be paid by transfer to the bank account no.
IBAN: IT37U0862212401002002126310 BIC/SWIFT: CCRTIT2T96A
opened at BCC – Banca Rurale ed Artigiana di Lucinico, Farra and Capriva payable to: UC Caprivesi, Piazza Cavour 9-34170 Gorizia Reason: Entry fee of Enduro 4 fun (enter the full name of the participant/s)
NOTE: For payments on race day + € 5.00 entry fee
They are allowed all amateur and competitive categories of UCI, grouped together as the below list:
Open male (Elite – Under 23) Open Female (Elite – U23 – Junior)
Junior male Under 17 male
Under 15 male Under 17 female (U17 fem – Under 15 fem)
Master Under 30 male (17/29 years old) Master Under 40 male (30/39 y. o.)
Master Under 50 male (40/49 y. o.) Master Over 49 male (+49 y. o. )
Master Female (17/49 years old)
- Competition will run under rules of UCI, rules FCI for Enduro and SloEnduro rules.
- Competitors are taking part of the race on their own risk
- Results of the race will be published on the race venue, 30min after finish and later on website www.sloenduro.com
- Chief Referee: delegated by the commissaires organizations Slovenia
- On race day race office will be located on start-finish area. Arrival to the venue will be marked, as well as transfers to the start of the stages.
- On transfers riders will need to observe all road traffic regulations.
- With entry fee payment and starting number pick-up every rider confirms to agree with all conditions of this propositions and is riding on his own risk. Young riders needs an adult person to take a responsibility for him which should be made by his parents or and adult person who signs an entry form.
- Team managers meeting will be held before the start of the race, like it is sheduled on the event programme. Meeting will be held at the race office.
- Riders have to take care to pick up the timing chips before the start.
- Riding and warming-up on the race course in the time of the event is prohibited and will be sanctioned.
- Protecting gear is mandatory like the rules of FCI for enduro sais (Full-face helmet on the stages, XC helmet is allowed on transfers. Back protectos, kneepads, full-finger glowes are mandatory on the stages).
- Complaint will be accepted by racing commision in accordance with the rules. It will be accepted by cheif referee up to 10 minutes after results release. Complaint caution to be paid 20,00eur
- Medical team will be present on the race venue.
- Race will run with the use of electronic timing. Riders are obliged to return chip, otherwise organiser will charge a costs for a lost chip, which is 50,00eur
- Organiser reserves the right to change this propositions, which will be announced soon enough.
- Organiser is not responsible for the consequences, which riders cause to their self, other riders or third party.
- Race course will be marked at least one day before the start and ready for inspection.
- Organiser reservers the right to change the course, stage number or stage lenght due to unexpected situation such as bad weather and similar. Organiser will announce any changes soon enough.
- There will be marshal positioned beside the course
- Any riding outside the marked trail is not allowed and will be sanctioned!
Entries are collected directly on organisers email or fax, listed in the race propositions.
Please use this form to place your entry: