Enduro Soča 2016| June 25th/26th
SloEnduro #3 | 2016
Race name: Enduro Soča
Race date: June 26th 2016
Location: Bovec, Slovenia
Organizer: LTO Bovec in cooperation with Zavod Tovarna trajnostnega turizma
Marko Mac Šimenc (+386 68 147 467) email@example.com
Peter Dakskobler (+386 31 846 634) firstname.lastname@example.org
17.00 – 20.00 Registration of contestants and number pickup (TIC Bovec)
07.00 – 8.00 Registration of contestants and number pickup (TIC Bovec)
8.00 Riders briefing
09:00 Start of the competition (first contestant)
16:00 End of the contest and award ceremony (aprox. 30min of the last rider finish)
This year’s course of the competition will start in center of Bovec, just like last year. On the course, riders will have to face five special stages with aproximately 1600m of altitude gain.
The exact track scheme will be published no sooner than on Thursday (June 23th), one day before the tracks will be marked (June 24th) and open for the course check. While reviewing the track or training the competitors are not allowed to be vehicle assisted when climbing up to the top of the track.
You can train only on your own power. Shuttling is strictly prohibited before and on the race, and will be sanctioned!
On roads and macadam it is necessary to hold to road traffic regulations! Following to the rules of KZS, the specifics of the route are published according to the organizer’s wish who decided to publish them on the website on June 23th.
Kenda SuperStage will be organised on the Soča Enduro. Organisers will decide which stage is the most special one that will be remembered by riders the most. That stage will be chosen to wear a title “Kenda SuperStage”. Fastest rider on that stage will be awarded by Kenda.
Soča valley will host the SloEnduro series for the third time allready. After the premier edition with the race in Tolmin, it was moved to Bovec in the season 2015, where the riders had to face spectacular trails underneath Kanin. Enduro race is returning to Bovec thise year. Organizers are committed to enrich the race introducing a few changes into the race track. There will be 5 stages with cumulative elevation of 1600m. After the track viewing session on Saturday the race will take place on Sunday, starting from Bovec at 9:00.
Entries and entry fees
Early entries for the race are open at web portal: www.prijavim.se
Riders need to pay the entry in advance. Entry is valid when Prijavim.se team collects the payment for the entry. All informations about the payment will be send after the entry received.
Early entry fee (till June 23th 18.00): 30,00eur (including the chip rent)
Deadline for early entries: Thurday, June 24th till 18.00
Entry fee on the day of the race: 40,00eur (including the chip rent)
All entry fee prices allready include the chip rent which we were paying additionaly in last season.
Riders without the UCI licence can participate only if the have a valid Slovenian Cycling Federation membership card (KZS card) and they can only ride in the HOBI category. It is advised that riders get the KZS card before the race, but it will be possible to get it on the race day as well. KZS card price (white card) for 2016 year is 10,00eur. The card is valid till end of the season.
UCI license is obligatory for all riders, except the HOBI category riders.
- Absolute category
- JUNIORS (1998 younger)
- MEN (1997 till 1987 including)
- MASTER 1 (1986 till 1977 including)
- MASTER 2 (1976 and older)
- WOMEN (all ages)
- HOBI (all ages)
There has to be at least 5 contestants in each category to be recognized as a separate category, with the exception of the women category, which will be a separate category no matter the number of contestants.
- The number pickup and licence verification at registration: all contestants have to present a valid UCI licence. Riders without the UCI licence can participate only if the have a valid Slovenian Cycling Federation membership card (KZS card) and they can only ride in the HOBI category. It is advised that riders get the KZS card before the race, but it will be possible to get it on the race day as well. KZS card price (white card) for 2016 year is 10,00eur. The card is valid till end of the season.
- The competition is according to the KZS, UCI and Sloenduro rules:http://www.sloenduro.com/index.php/razpisi/splosna-pravila-sloenduro
- Competitors compete at their own risk.
- Prize fund according to the regulations SloEnduro.
- Results will be published at the main venue 30 minutes after the end of the competition and on www.sloenduro.com
- Referee: delegated by the judicial organization of Slovenia.
- The registration service will be set at the main event venue.
- Competition will be held according to UCI rules and provisions of the CyclingFederation of Slovenia for Enduro
- By paying the registration fee and signing the registration form the participants accept the terms and conditions and agree to undertake the competition at their own risk (For underage participants the parents or caregivers accept the responsibility by signing the registration form).
- A helmet is obligatory for all contestants (integral in stages, at least classic in thecycling transfers).
- The competition will use system for electronic timing. Competitors are required toreturn the chips or cards, otherwise the organizer will charge the cost of making a new one for amounting of 40€.
- Medical care will be placed along the trail.
- The organizer reserves the right to make changes to the event programme. If any changes shall be accepted the participants will be notified in time.
- The organizer does not accept liability for any damage or injury made by the competitors to themselves, to other competitors or to a third person.
- The official training is only allowed with the race number.
- The commission will accept the complaints according to the competition rules, 10 minutes after the official proclamation of results (after payment of 20,00€ deposit).
- Information, start list and results: published at the festival scene.
- The signing of registration forms will take place at the registration service at the same time as the picking up of the race numbers, on Saturday and Sunday
- Organizer can in the event of adverse weather conditions or other unexpected situations change the course of the track length and number of steps, which will be in time informed to competitors
- The organizer will not be responsible for damage to bikes and cycling equipment.
- A designated parking space will be available for teams, competitor and spectators.