Enduro Krvavec 4Fun| 19. junij 2016
Race name: Krvavec Enduro 4Fun 2016
Race date: Sunday, June 19th 2016
Race place: Bike Park Krvavec, bottom cable car station (Cerklje na Gorenjskem), Slovenija
Organiser: ŠD BAM. Bi, Trboje 149, 4000 Kranj
Head of the race: Anže Bizjak +386 31 292 039
- 8.30 do 11.00 race office open (bottom station RTC Krvavec)
- 9.00 do 11.30 free practice
- 11.30 riders briefing (bottom station RTC Krvavec)
- 12.00 do 16.00 race open
- 17.00 – 18.00 race clousre
Riders will go to the top with a help of cable car RTC Krvavec. After that the transfer will bring them to Jezerca, to the start of the Pussycat trail, where the timed stage will begin. The first part of the timed stage will run from Jezerca to Ambrož. This is the top part of the Pussycat trail. Before the asphalt road, the timing will be paused and riders will carefully descend on the road about 500m to reach the start of the second part of the stage. Riders will have to follow all traffic rules while on the road, since the road is open for traffic. The start of the bottom part will be under Ambrož and will end at the cable car bottom station, so on the bottom part of the Pussycat trail. The result taken into account will be the fastest time of part 1 and part 2 IN THE SAME RUN. So rider will have to do well on both parts in the same run. Rider will have 4 hours of time to ride on the timed stage. First run will be held under number order, while later runs will go on random.
Competition will be held on the brand new trail in Bike Park RTC Krvavec, Pussycat trail. The starting point will be held at the bottom cable car station, where the parking, race office and race opening will be organised. Riders will have time to check the trail until 11.30. At 12.00 competition will begin.
Each rider will have four hours of time to complete as many runs as he wants, while the final result will be the best time measured of one round. The stage will be divided in two part, like the course description says. Stage time is the sum of the both parts in the SAME run.
Riders will be brought to the top with a cable car each time.
Trail where the race will be held is the Bike Park Krvavec trail, so the inspection is possible whithin the opening hours of the bike park. Start and finish of the both stage parts will be marked on Saturdy, June 18th 2016.
00386 51 350 830
Enduro Krvavec is a competition organised with the SloEnduro 4Fun series. Race will be held on brand new Pussy trail in Bike Park Krvavec. The trail runs from the Jezerca trough Ambrož to the bottom station of RTC Krvavec. The trails will be divided in to two sections. First part will be between Jezerca and Ambrož (top part). After that there will be a break, because riders will have to ride on the open asfalt road for a few meters. After that, the start of the second part under Ambrož will follow. The finish of the trail is next to the bottom station of the cable car. The best run will be taken into account as a final result. Each rider will have 4 hours to make his best run.
Race entry is open with the form here on right or on web portal www.prijavim.se,
Early entry fee: 22€ (the entry fee includes daily bike park ticket!)
Early entry deadline: June 16th 2016. Entries after that date are possible with an entry fee of 27€
Unlicensed competitors are only able to race upon submitting an annual membership card of the Slovenian Cycling Federation (KZS) and they race in the hobby category.
*The KZS membership card (covers liability insurance against third parties – white card). It will also be possible to obtain this card at the registration desk at current prices set by the KZS. The minimum requirement is possession of a White card, which costs EUR 10.00. The membership card (10,00eur) is than valid for the whole season for all races in Slovenia.
Combined category (Absolute)
JUNIORS (1998 and younger)
MEMBERS (1996 up to and including 1986)
MASTER 1 (1985 up to and including 1976)
MASTER 2 (1975 and older)
- Competition will run under rules of UCI, rules KZS (Slovenian Cycling Federation) for Enduro and SloEnduro rules.
- Competitors are taking part of the race on their own risk
- Prize fund is under the rules of SloEnduro
- Results of the race will be published on the race venue 30min after finish and later on website www.sloenduro.com
- Chief referee: _____________________
- Delegate SloEnduro: ______________________
- On Sunday race office will be located at the cable car bottom station. Arrival to the venue will be marked, as well as transfers to the start of the stages. Riders will have follow all traffic rules on the transfers and “pause” part between both stage parts!
- With entry fee payment and starting number pick-up every rider confirms to agree with all conditions of this propositions and is riding on his own risk.
- Young riders needs an adult person to take a responsibility for him which should be made by his parents or an adult person who signs an entry form.
- Team managers meeting will be held before the start of the race, like it is sheduled on the event programme. Meeting will be held at the race office (cable car bottom station).
- Riders have to take care to pick up the timing chips before the start.
- Riding and warming-up on the race course in the time of the event is prohibited and will be sanctioned.
- Protecting gear is mandatory like the rules of KZS for enduro sais (Full-face helmet on the stages, XC helmet is allowed on transfers. Kneepads, full-finger glowes are mandatory on the stages).
- Complaints will be accepted by racing commision in accordance with the rules. It will be accepted by cheif referee up to 10 minutes after results release. Complaint caution to be paid 20,00eur
- Medical team will be present on the race venue.
- Race will run with the use of electronic timing. Riders are obligated to return chip, otherwise organiser will charge a costs for a lost chip, which is 40,00eur
- Organiser reserves the right to change this propositions, which will be announced soon enough.
- Organiser is not responsible for the consequences, which riders cause to their self, other riders or third party.
- Race course will be marked at least one day before the start and ready for inspection.
- Organiser reservers the right to change the course, stage number or stage lenght due to unexpected situation such as bad weather and similar. Organiser will announce any changes soon enough.
- Any riding outside the marked trail is not allowed and will be sanctioned