Enduro Cerkno 2016 | May 28th – 29th
SloEnduro #2 | 2016
Race name: Enduro Cerkno
Race date: May 28th – 29th 2016
Saturday: prologue in center of Cerkno
Sunday: Ski Center Cerkno – Top of the resort (Alpska Perla)
ŠD Pedal, Jerebova 7, 5282 Cerkno
Andrej Kovačič 031 802 097
Aleš Makuc 031 851 539
Saturday | 28.5.
- 15.30 do 17.00 Entries open (Cerkno center)
- 18.00 Prologue start (transfer)
- 18.30 Start of the first rider
- 20.00 Prologue ceremony
Sunday | 29.5.
- 8.00 do 9.00 Entries open
- 10.00 Stage 1 start
- 11.00 Stage 2 start
- 11.45 Stage 3 start
- 12.55 Stage 4 start
- 13.30 Break
- 13.45 Stage 5 start – last stage
- 15.00 Award ceremony
Attendance on the Saturday’s prologue is not 100% obligatory. Riders who don’t come one the prologue will be given the “avarage time” of the whole field on the start. It means that time difference will only be taken into acount till the middle of the whole riders present on the prologue. After middle placed rider, all riders will get the same time, including those who are not present on the prologue. In example: If there is 100 riders on the start, time difference will be taken into acount till 50th place. From 51st place on all riders will get the same time. Riders not present on the prologue can collect their numbers on Sunday at SC Cerkno (Alpska Perla).
Course map will be published on friday, May 27th 2016.
There will be total climbing of 1350m of altitude on the whole race with 5 stages.
SC Cerkno arrival
Kenda SuperStage will be organised on the race Enduro Cerkno. Organisers will decide which stage is the most special one which will be remembered by riders the most. That stage will be chosen to wear a title “Kenda SuperStage”. Fastest rider on that stage will be awarded by Kenda.
Training on the course
Training on the course of the prologue will be available on the day of the prologue, Saturday, May 28th, one hour before the start. Training on this course earlier is not allowed!
Shuttle on the course of Enduro Cerkno is forbidden by the organiser and unwelcome by local residents of Dolenji and Gorenji Novaki. Riders can train only with the help of their own power (pedaling) and chair lift assistance.
Organiser asks all rider to respect the environment of the area where they are coming to and it’s residents. So the organiser call on to respect the above limitations and local residents desires. With this you will help to keep races like this existing and help to build a good relationships between the riders and other users of the roads and nature.
Chairlift Počivalo will run on Saturday and Sunday, May 28th-29th.
Saturday’s price for the chairlift pass is as in the pricelist.
Sunday’s use of the chairlift is ofcourse included in the starting fee, so the riders don’t need to pay for it.
More informations about the park:
Bike Park Cerkno is allready open and riders can come to try and ride on it’s trails even before the exact race course is announced!
Accomodation in Hotel Cerkno and Alpska Perla directly on the race venue at the top of SKI Center Cerkno:
According to riders voting Enduro Cerkno was the best race of season 2015. In this year ofcourse it’s coming back even better. This year we start on Saturday as well, but we are going back to prologue-onlay format for day 1. So riders only have to deal with a prologue which will be held at 18.00 in center of Cerkno. All day long before the prologue they will have time to train on the beautiful courses of Cerkno. On Sunday there is the main part of the race on the schedule with start on the top of Ski Center Cerkno (Alpska Perla). Rider will face 5 extraordinary stages in the area of the Cerkno Bike Park and it’s surroundings. Transfers in the bike park will be done with the assist of the chairlift, while the transfers for other trails will be done with riders own power.
Entries and entry fees
Early entries for the race are open at web portal: www.prijavim.se
Riders need to pay the entry in advance. Entry is valid when Prijavim.se team collects the payment for the entry. All informations about the payment will be send after the entry received.
Early entry fee (till May 25th 24.00): 30,00eur (including the chip rent)
Deadline for early entries: Wednesday, May 25th till 24.00
Entry fee on the day of the race: 40,00eur (including the chip rent)
All entry fee prices allready include the chip rent which we were paying additionaly in last season.
Riders without the UCI licence can participate only if the have a valid Slovenian Cycling Federation membership card (KZS card) and they can only ride in the HOBI category. It is advised that riders get the KZS card before the race, but it will be possible to get it on the race day as well. KZS card price (white card) for 2016 year is 10,00eur. The card is valid till end of the season.
UCI license is obligatory for all riders, except the HOBI category riders.
Licenca KZS je obvezna za vse tekmovalce razen za kategorijo HOBI.
- Absolute category
- JUNIORS (1998 younger)
- MEN (1997 till 1987 including)
- MASTER 1 (1986 till 1977 including)
- MASTER 2 (1976 and older)
- WOMEN (all ages)
- HOBI (all ages)
- Competition will run under rules of UCI, rules KZS (Slovenian Cycling Federation) for Enduro and SloEnduro rules.
- Anykind of course cutting is not allowed on the trails. It will be randomly checked. Any violation of this rule will lead to disqualification of the rider.
- Prologue is not obligatory to ride. Riders not present will get an avarage time of the whole field.
- Competitors are taking part of the race on their own risk
- Prize fund is under the rules of SloEnduro
- Results of the race will be published on the race venue at “Alpska Perla”, 30min after finish and later on website www.sloenduro.com
- Chief Referee: Lovro Žiberna
- Delegate of SloEnduro is taking care for everything to be in accordance to the rules and arrangment inside of SloEnduro (numbers, sponsors, starting positions etc…)
- On Saturday race office will be located on Bar Albinc in Cerkno, where the prologue will be held. On Sunday race office will be located at the top of the SC Cerkno at “Alpska Perla”. Arrival to the venue will be marked, as well as transfers to the start of the stages.
- On transfers riders will need to observe all road traffic regulations.
- With entry fee payment and starting number pick-up every rider confirms to agree with all conditions of this propositions and is riding on his own risk. Young riders needs an adult person to take a responsibility for him which should be made by his parents or an adult person who signs an entry form.
- Team managers meeting will be held before the start of the race, like it is sheduled on the event programme. Meeting will be held at the race office.
- Riders have to take care to pick up the timing chips before the start.
- Riding and warming-up on the race course in the time of the event is prohibited and will be sanctioned.
- There will be marshal positioned beside the course
- Any riding outside the marked trail is not allowed and will be sanctioned
- Protecting gear is mandatory like the rules of KZS for enduro sais (Full-face helmet on the stages, XC helmet is allowed on transfers. Kneepads, full-finger glowes are mandatory on the stages).
- Complaint will be accepted by racing commision in accordance with the rules. It will be accepted by cheif referee up to 10 minutes after results release. Complaint caution to be paid 20,00eur
- Medical team will be present on the race venue.
- Race will be run with the use of electronic timing. Riders are obliged to return chip, otherwise organiser will charge a costs for a lost chip, which is 50,00eur
- Organiser reserves the right to change this propositions, which will be announced soon enough.
- Organiser is not responsible for the consequences, which riders cause to their self, other riders or third party.
- Race course will be marked at least one day before the start and ready for inspection.
- Organiser reservers the right to change the course, stage number or stage lenght due to unexpected situation such as bad weather and similar. Organiser will announce any changes soon enough.