Black Hole Enduro 2016 | July 29th/30th
SloEnduro #4 | 2016
Race name: Black Hole Enduro
SloEnduro: July 29th/30th 2016
Extra programme Black Hole BF: July 31st 2016
Location: Ravne na Koroškem – Jamnica (Prevalje), Slovenia
Organizer: ŠD MTB Koroška
More about the race
This year’s Black Hole Enduro programme will be slightly different as we are used to. Programme will be divided into two parts. Under the SloEnduro series race will be held on Friday and Saturday, with closuring at the Koroš turistic farm better known as “Dixi’s place”.
Extra bonus will be held on Sunday in Mežica with one longer morning stage plus special underground adventure in the dark places under the Peca mountain.
Friday July 29th 2016
Course check in Jamnica
19.00 | Prologue Black Hole Enduro (Ravne na Koroškem)
21.00 | Black Hole Enduro Afterparty (Ravne na Koroškem)
*Friday’s prologue counts for the SloEnduro race
Saturday July 30th 2016
9.00 – 17.00 | Black Hole Enduro (4 stages in Jamnica trail park – Dixi’s – Koroš)
10.00 | Start of the first rider and race office closed
after 17.00 | SloEnduro closuring and award ceremony
Relaxed chilling at Dixi’s
Bonus Sunday July 31st 2016
Morning stage in Mežica and the peak of the weekend with Peca’s underground adventure.
*Sunday programme counts for special Black Hole Enduro part of the race
ATTENTION! For the Sunday’s undergroud part of the race the use of helmet of bike light is mandatory. It is advised to use a light with at least 1000lum power.
Organiser keeps the right to change the programme
Friday’s prologue, Saturday’s 1100m of climbing at Dixi’s and special non-obligatory bonus on Sunday
This year’s course of the race will be much different as last year’s. On Friday rider’s will have to deal with a classic prologue in Ravne na Koroškem, which will be a nice warm up for the Saturday main programme.
On Saturday aproximately four stages with about 1100m of climbing will be held in trail park Jamnica, which most of the riders know as “Dixi’s” place. SloEnduro part of the weekend will be ended on Saturday at Dixi with an award ceremony and relaxed chill in the backyard.
On Sunday the organisers are preparing a special bonus for the Black Hole races. Riders will hit the morning stage in Mežica. After that they will head to the Peca’s underground for the unique adventure.
Exact course description will be publishe on Thursday before the competition.
This years Black Hole Enduro will get back to meet it’s original version. The SloEnduro part of the race will be held on Friday with a prologue and on Saturday with 4 stages in “Dixi” place.
SloEnduro part of the race will be closed on Saturday evening at Dixi’s place with an awardy ceremony.
On Sunday those willing to get even more action, can go racing on the morning stage in Mežica and underground stage under Peca for the special Black Hole reward.
Friday afternoon: Prologue in Ravne na Koroškem
Saturday: 4 stage race in Jamnica at “Dixi’s” place
Saturday evening: SloEnduro award ceremony + chill time at Dixi’s | Closing of SloEnduro part of the weekend
Sunday: Morning stage in Mežica + Peca underground
Sunday afternoon: Black Hole award ceremony
Entries and entry fees
Early entries for the race are open at web portal: www.prijavim.se
Riders need to pay the entry in advance. Entry is valid when Prijavim.se team collects the payment for the entry. All informations about the payment will be send after the entry received.
Early entry deadline: July 27th 2016
Early entry fee (till July 27th): 30,00eur (including the chip rent)
Entry fee on the day of the race: 35,00eur (including the chip rent)
Riders without the UCI licence can participate only if the have a valid Slovenian Cycling Federation membership card (KZS card) and they can only ride in the HOBI category. It is advised that riders get the KZS card before the race, but it will be possible to get it on the race day as well. KZS card price (white card) for 2016 year is 10,00eur. The card is valid till end of the season.
UCI license is obligatory for all riders, except the HOBI category riders.
License control will be held at the numbers pickup. Riders will not be allowed to go on the track without the number.
Race office will be open on Friday 29th from 17.00 till 19.00 in Ravne na Kroškem, before the prologue.
Race office will be open on Saturday morning at Dixi’s before the main race starts.
Riders must fill all the requested field in the entry form or the entry will not be considered as valid. In case the rider enters for the race and he doesn’t show up without any reason, he is obligated pay the entry fee anyway or he can’t start the next race.
- Absolute category
- JUNIORS (1998 younger)
- MEN (1997 till 1987 including)
- MASTER 1 (1986 till 1977 including)
- MASTER 2 (1976 and older)
- WOMEN (all ages)
- HOBI (all ages)
- Monobike: On Black Hole Enduro there will be monobike race organised as well. All the rules are the same as for the classic bike, except the transfers. Monobikers can use a vehicle transport to come to the top of the stages. Start of the monobike will be after the classic bikes.
- The number pickup and licence verification at registration: all contestants have to present a valid UCI licence. Riders without the UCI licence can participate only if the have a valid Slovenian Cycling Federation membership card (KZS card) and they can only ride in the HOBI category. It is advised that riders get the KZS card before the race, but it will be possible to get it on the race day as well. KZS card price (white card) for 2016 year is 10,00eur. The card is valid till end of the season.
- The competition is according to the KZS, UCI and Sloenduro rules:http://www.sloenduro.com/index.php/razpisi/splosna-pravila-sloenduro
- Competitors compete at their own risk.
- Prize fund according to the regulations SloEnduro.
- Results will be published at the main venue 30 minutes after the end of the competition and on www.sloenduro.com
- Referee: delegated by the judicial organization of Slovenia.
- The registration service will be set at the main event venue.
- Competition will be held according to UCI rules and provisions of the CyclingFederation of Slovenia for Enduro
- By paying the registration fee and signing the registration form the participants accept the terms and conditions and agree to undertake the competition at their own risk (For underage participants the parents or caregivers accept the responsibility by signing the registration form).
- A helmet is obligatory for all contestants (integral in stages, at least classic in thecycling transfers).
- The competition will use system for electronic timing. Competitors are required toreturn the chips or cards, otherwise the organizer will charge the cost of making a new one for amounting of 40€.
- Medical care will be placed along the trail.
- The organizer reserves the right to make changes to the event programme. If any changes shall be accepted the participants will be notified in time.
- The organizer does not accept liability for any damage or injury made by the competitors to themselves, to other competitors or to a third person.
- The official training is only allowed with the race number.
- The commission will accept the complaints according to the competition rules, 10 minutes after the official proclamation of results (after payment of 20,00€ deposit).
- Information, start list and results: published at the festival scene.
- The signing of registration forms will take place at the registration service at the same time as the picking up of the race numbers, on Saturday and Sunday
- Organizer can in the event of adverse weather conditions or other unexpected situations change the course of the track length and number of steps, which will be in time informed to competitors
- The organizer will not be responsible for damage to bikes and cycling equipment.
- A designated parking space will be available for teams, competitor and spectators.