5.-6.9. | Kamplc Enduro
Race date: 6.9.2015
Race venue: MountainBike Park Javornik, Lome
Organizer: DK Kampelc
040 670 088 – Nejc – email@example.com
040 370 839 – Sebastjan – firstname.lastname@example.org
Facebook: Kamplc Enduro
9:00 – 17:00 Course check in Bike Park Javornik
14:00- 17:00 Race office open for entries and numbers pick-up
9.00 do 10.00 Race office open for entries and numbers pick-up
10.00 First rider start
16.00 Riders expected in finish
17.00 Award ceremony
*chairlift ticket for Sunday is included in starting fee, while on Saturday riders will have to buy it = 15,00eur
Enduro Kamplc will be held over seven stages, all raced on Sunday. All transfers will be made with assist of a chairlift of Bike Park Javornik. Stages will be known one week before the race except the last stage. The last stage will be known on the day of the race and each rider will have a chance for one training run before the stage starts.
Keep on the trail
We would like to remind all rider about a rule which sais: “During the stages riding is allowed only on marked trails. Where trail is not fully marked, riding is allowed only on the existing solidified path. Riding outside the existing path is not allowed.
Respect for this rule represents a fair attitude against other riders and respect for them and organiser. So we would like to call on riders to play a fair game. On Enduro Kamplc a special attention will be present for this rule. Any rider not respecting the rules will be sanctionied with time penalty or disqualification.
DK Kampelc once again will organise a Kamplc Enduro race, this time in it’s 6th edition. On Sunday, 6th of September, seven stages will be waiting for the riders in MountainBike Park Javornik.
Entries are open on website prijavim.se till wednesday July 22nd 2015.
You can place your entry also trough an email email@example.com (When you send an entry, please write: Name, First Name, Birth year, Team, License number, License code).
Entry fee payment and license check before race-number pick up on Friday before prologue or Saturday morning at Eko Hotel Koroš.
Race fee for entries till July 22nd: 30,00 €
Late entries after July 22nd and on the race day: 35,00 €
+Aditional 5,00eur per rider will be charged for Air+ chip rental.*
**Organisers wants to make a riders experience as best as possible, so they decided to use this new chips. New chips are more accurate (hundreds of a second), you don’t need to touch the timing station with it (it punches on 1,5m on start and 3m in finish) and it brings a lot of possibilities for upgrading in the future, such as live timing etc…
**Riders without UCI licence can compete only in HOBI category, but they have to apply for a Slovenian Cycling Federation membership (which covers third-party liability insurance). Riders can apply for “Lila” membership card in cost of 22,00eur, which is valid for the whole season. More about this: Licences and insurance 2015. You can apply for membership on a race-day.
- ABSOLUTE category
- Juniors (U19)
- Master 1
- Master 2
- Competition will run under rules of UCI, rules KZS (Slovenian Cycling Federation) for Enduro and SloEnduro rules.
- Competitors are taking part of the race on their own risk
- Prize fund is under the rules of SloEnduro
- Results of the race will be published on the race venue, 30min after finish and later on website www.sloenduro.com
- Chief Referee: Lovro Žiberna
- Delegate of SloEnduro is taking care for everything to be in accordance to the rules and arrangment inside of SloEnduro (numbers, sponsors, starting positions etc…)
- On race day race office will be located on start-finish area. Arrival to the venue will be marked, as well as transfers to the start of the stages.
- On transfers riders will need to observe all road traffic regulations.
- With entry fee payment and starting number pick-up every rider confirms to agree with all conditions of this propositions and is riding on his own risk. Young riders needs an adult person to take a responsibility for him which should be made by his parents or and adult person who signs an entry form.
- Team managers meeting will be held before the start of the race, like it is sheduled on the event programme. Meeting will be held at the race office.
- Riders have to take care to pick up the timing chips before the start.
- Riding and warming-up on the race course in the time of the event is prohibited and will be sanctioned.
- There will be marshal positioned beside the course
- Any riding outside the marked trail is not allowed and will be sanctioned
- Protecting gear is mandatory like the rules of KZS for enduro sais (Full-face helmet on the stages, XC helmet is allowed on transfers. Kneepads, full-finger glowes are mandatory on the stages).
- Complaint will be accepted by racing commision in accordance with the rules. It will be accepted by cheif referee up to 10 minutes after results release. Complaint caution to be paid 20,00eur
- Medical team will be present on the race venue.
- Race will be run with the use of electronic timing. Riders are obliged to return chip, otherwise organiser will charge a costs for a lost chip, which is 50,00eur
- Organiser reserves the right to change this propositions, which will be announced soon enough.
- Organiser is not responsible for the consequences, which riders cause to their self, other riders or third party.
- Race course will be marked at least one day before the start and ready for inspection.
- Organiser reservers the right to change the course, stage number or stage lenght due to unexpected situation such as bad weather and similar. Organiser will announce any changes soon enough.