20.9. | 4Fun | Enduro Kranjska
Športna točka D.O.O.- MTB Republic in cooperation with MTB Galaxy (WWW.BIKERENTAL.SI) announces Enduro 4Fun competition, “Enduro Kranjska”
Race date: 20.09.2015
Race venue: Bike park Kranjska Gora
Organiser: Športna točka D.O.O., Borovčka Cesta 102A, 4280 Kranjska Gora
Contact: 031 444818 , email@example.com
Head of the race: Marko Mac Šimenc, 068147467
Race sponsors: Kenda, Bike Park Kranjska Gora, RTC Žičnice Kranjska Gora, Production Privee Slovenija
Location: Bike Shop MTB Republic-SportyBar
08.00 – 10.00 entries & race number pick up with chairlift ticket
9.00 – 10.45 course checking for the riders
10.45 Riders meeting in front of SportyBar
11.00 Race start – First riders heads up from SportyBar to the chairlift and towards the top of Bike Park for the start of the stage with finish in the bottom of the park.
16.00 Course closure and end of the competition
16.30-17.00 Results and awards ceremony, plus hanging in fron of the MTB Republic-SportyBar
Competition will be held on one stage only, which will be ridden for several time. Best three times of each rider will be calculated in the final result, while riders can rider the course as many times as they want and can in the time of five hours. Stage will be held on the easiest lines of the Bike Park Kranjska Gora. Exact course will be known day before when riders will have time to check it out. Riders will be brought to the start with a chairlift.
Enduro 4fun Kranjska Gora will be held in Bike Park Kranjska Gora. There will be only one stage prepared and there will be five hours of time to ride the stage as many times as you want. Three best times will be calculated in your final result. Riders will use a chairlift to get to the start of the stage, which will be on the top of Bike Park Kranjska Gora, while the finish will be in the bottom, in front of the parks wooden cabin. Stage will be prepared on the easiest lines of Bike Park. Course check will be possible one day before the race, on Saturday September 19th on you own risk. Rider will have some time to check the course also on Sunday morning before the start.
Stage will be open for the race aproximately for five hours. Best three times will be calculated in each riders final result.
You can place your entry trough a web-form on the right or directly on web-site www.prijavim.se
Starting fee for early entry: 20€ (whole day pass for chairlift is included)
Entry deadline is 18th of September. You can make an entry later, but starting fee is 5,00eur higher: 25eur
+Aditional 5,00eur per rider will be charged for Air+ chip rental.*
**Organisers wants to make a riders experience as best as possible, so they decided to use this new chips. New chips are more accurate (hundreds of a second), you don’t need to touch the timing station with it (it punches on 1,5m on start and 3m in finish) and it brings a lot of possibilities for upgrading in the future, such as live timing etc…
**Riders without UCI licence can compete only in HOBI category, but they have to apply for a Slovenian Cycling Federation membership (which covers third-party liability insurance). Riders can apply for “Lila” membership card in cost of 22,00eur, which is valid for the whole season.
More about this: Licences and insurance 2015. You can apply for membership on a race-day.
More about this: Licences and insurance 2015
UCI license is mandatory in every other categories, except HOBI.
Prijave na tekmo preko: www.prijavim.se
Competition will be held under categories of SloEnduro:
- General category (all together)
- JUNIORS (1997 and younger)
- MEN(1996 up to and including 1986)
- MASTER 1 (1985 up to and including 1976)
- MASTER 2 (1975 and older)
- HOBI (all ages)
- Competition will run under rules of UCI, rules KZS (Slovenian Cycling Federation) for Enduro and SloEnduro rules.
- Competitors are taking part of the race on their own risk
- Prize fund is under the rules of SloEnduro
- Results of the race will be published on the race venue, 30min after finish and later on website www.sloenduro.com
- Chief Referee: delegated by the commissaires organizations Slovenia
- Delegate of SloEnduro is taking care for everything to be in accordance to the rules and arrangment inside of SloEnduro (numbers, sponsors, starting positions etc…)
- On race day race office will be located on start-finish area. Arrival to the venue will be marked, as well as transfers to the start of the stages.
- On transfers riders will need to observe all road traffic regulations.
- With entry fee payment and starting number pick-up every rider confirms to agree with all conditions of this propositions and is riding on his own risk. Young riders needs an adult person to take a responsibility for him which should be made by his parents or and adult person who signs an entry form.
- Team managers meeting will be held before the start of the race, like it is sheduled on the event programme. Meeting will be held at the race office.
- Riders have to take care to pick up the timing chips before the start.
- Riding and warming-up on the race course in the time of the event is prohibited and will be sanctioned.
- Protecting gear is mandatory like the rules of KZS for enduro sais (Full-face helmet on the stages, XC helmet is allowed on transfers. Kneepads, full-finger glowes are mandatory on the stages).
- Complaint will be accepted by racing commision in accordance with the rules. It will be accepted by cheif referee up to 10 minutes after results release. Complaint caution to be paid 20,00eur
- Medical team will be present on the race venue.
- Race will be run with the use of electronic timing. Riders are obliged to return chip, otherwise organiser will charge a costs for a lost chip, which is 50,00eur
- Organiser reserves the right to change this propositions, which will be announced soon enough.
- Organiser is not responsible for the consequences, which riders cause to their self, other riders or third party.
- Race course will be marked at least one day before the start and ready for inspection.
- Organiser reservers the right to change the course, stage number or stage lenght due to unexpected situation such as bad weather and similar. Organiser will announce any changes soon enough.
- There will be marshal positioned beside the course
- Any riding outside the marked trail is not allowed and will be sanctioned!
- Shuttling is prohibited before and on the race, and will be sanctioned!