SloEnduro #2 | 16.-17.5. | Enduro Cerkno
ŠD Pedal announces a competition Enduro Cerkno within SloEnduro series and national championships of Slovenia.
Race date: 16.th / 17th of May 2015
Race venue: Saturday’s start at SC Cerkno with finish at Cerkno – city. Sunday’s start and finish at SC Cerkno (Ski resort Cerkno).
Organiser, head of the race, contacts:
ŠD Pedal, Jerebova 7, 5282 Cerkno
Head of the race:
Aleš Makuc 00 386 31 851 539
Andrej Kovacic 00 386 31 802 097
Head of course:
Martin Rupnik 00 386 40 798 365;
Tadej Razpet 00 386 40 200 858
- 9.00 do 15.00 training on SC Cerkno
- 14.00 do 15.30 entries
- 15.30 briefing
- 16.00 1st stage start
- 16.20 2nd stage start
- 16.40 3rd stage start
- 17.30 4th stage start
- 10.00 5th stage start
- 10:35 6th stage start
- 10.55 7th stage start
- 11:55 8th stage start
- 15:00 awards ceremony
1st stage SC Cerkno – Počivalo
2nd stage SC Cerkno – Tuškov grič
3rd stage Novaki – Bolnica Franja
4th stage Labinje Cerkno
5th stage SC Cerkno – Počivalo
6th stage SC Cerkno – Tuškov grič
7th stage Novaki – Bolnica Franja
8th stage SC Cerkno – Gorenji Novaki
1500m of drop on stages. 800m of transfer on pedals. Lenght around 25km.
Arrival to SC Cerkno:
Training on the courses
Course is published with this propositions. On week-end before the race (9th and 10th of May), chairlift at SC Cerkno will be runing for training, so riders are welcome for visit. In case of bad weather on this week-end, chairlift will run also on Friday before the race (15th of May). Chairlift will also run during both days of racing. Shutteling from Počivalo to the top of SC Cerkno (gravel road) is prohibited during the race-weekend.
Stage 4 will be marked on Saturday 16th of May. There will be hiking trail used. Stage will be techically easy to ride.
Enduro Cerkno 2015 is a two-day competition being held under SloEnduro series. On Saturday there will be time for training in the morning with a help of chairlift for the riders. At 16.00, after the training, saturday’s part of competition will take place. First stage will be held in SC Cerkno from the top to the Počivalo. Riders will be brought back with a chairlift. Second stage will run from the top to “Tuškov grič”. From there a short transfer, less than 10minutes, will take riders to the start of 3rd stage “Rupnik line”, longest stage of the race, with more than 500m of drop. Another short transfer after this stage will get riders to the start of last stage of the day, which will take them to the center of Cerkno. Final part of this stage will run on the same track as the prologue in 2014.
Riders will be brought back to the top with organised shuttles, so prepare for a high dose of racing and small dose of climbing for Saturday.
Sunday part of the race will start with long stage nr.5, with around 500m of drop. Short climb will have to be made to get to the chairlift which will take riders to the top, where they will repeat second stage of saturday (taking them to “Tuškov grič”). After that they will repeat “Rupnik line” with a short change in the final part of it. A long climb back to the chairlift will be the hardest work of the weekend, but it is only about 500m of climbing. Last stage will be held in SC Cerkno, again taking rider back to the top with a chair-lift.
You can place your entry trough a web-form on the right or directly on web-site www.prijavim.se
You can place your entry also trough an email firstname.lastname@example.org (When you send an entry, please write: Name, First Name, Birht year, Team, License number, License code).
Starting fee for early entry (till 14th of May): 30€
Entry deadline is 14th of May, till 22.00. You can make an entry later, even on race day, but starting fee is 5,00eur higher: 35,00eur
Riders without UCI licence can compete only in HOBI category, but they have to apply for a Slovenian Cycling Federation membership (which covers third-party liability insurance). Riders can apply for “Lila” membership card in cost of 22,00eur, which is valid for the whole season.
More about this: Licences and insurance 2015
UCI license is mandatory in every other categories, except HOBI.
On Enduro Cerkno we will use new SIAC chips for the first time. It bring a lot of benefits for the riders. New chips are more accurate (hundreds of a second), you don’t need to touch the timing station with it (it punches on 1,5m on start and 3m in finish) and it brings a lot of possibilities for upgrading in the future, such as live timing etc…
Organisers wants to make a riders experience as best as possible, so they decided to use this new chips. Aditional 5,00eur per rider will be charged for chip rental.
Competition will be held under categories of SloEnduro:
- General category (all together)
- Juniors (1997 and younger)
- Men (1996 up to and including 1986)
- MASTER 1 (1985 up to and including 1976)
- MASTER 2 (1975 and older)
- HOBI (all ages)
There will be also a national championship (NC) of Slovenia held. Results for NC will be made separately according to UCI license categories.
National champion will be announced separately at the award ceremony.
- Competition will run under rules of UCI, rules KZS (Slovenian Cycling Federation) for Enduro and SloEnduro rules.
- Competitors are taking part of the race on their own risk
- Prize fund is under the rules of SloEnduro
- Results of the race will be published on the race venue, 30min after finish and later on website www.sloenduro.com
- Chief Referee: Lovro Žiberna
- Delegate of SloEnduro is taking care for everything to be in accordance to the rules and arrangment inside of SloEnduro (numbers, sponsors, starting positions etc…)
- On race day race office will be located on start-finish area. Arrival to the venue will be marked, as well as transfers to the start of the stages.
- On transfers riders will need to observe all road traffic regulations.
- With entry fee payment and starting number pick-up every rider confirms to agree with all conditions of this propositions and is riding on his own risk. Young riders needs an adult person to take a responsibility for him which should be made by his parents or and adult person who signs an entry form.
- Team managers meeting will be held before the start of the race, like it is sheduled on the event programme. Meeting will be held at the race office.
- Riders have to take care to pick up the timing chips before the start.
- Riding and warming-up on the race course in the time of the event is prohibited and will be sanctioned.
- There will be marshal positioned beside the course
- Any riding outside the marked trail is not allowed and will be sanctioned
- Protecting gear is mandatory like the rules of KZS for enduro sais (Full-face helmet on the stages, XC helmet is allowed on transfers. Kneepads, full-finger glowes are mandatory on the stages).
- Complaint will be accepted by racing commision in accordance with the rules. It will be accepted by cheif referee up to 10 minutes after results release. Complaint caution to be paid 20,00eur
- Medical team will be present on the race venue.
- Race will be run with the use of electronic timing. Riders are obliged to return chip, otherwise organiser will charge a costs for a lost chip, which is 50,00eur
- Organiser reserves the right to change this propositions, which will be announced soon enough.
- Organiser is not responsible for the consequences, which riders cause to their self, other riders or third party.
- Race course will be marked at least one day before the start and ready for inspection.
- Organiser reservers the right to change the course, stage number or stage lenght due to unexpected situation such as bad weather and similar. Organiser will announce any changes soon enough.