Kamplc Enduro | April 14 | Ajdovščina (Slo)
Organizer: Deskarski klub Kampelc, Ajdovščina
Event date: April 14 2019
Event venue: Ajdovščina (Slovenia)
Head of event: Nejc Bole
| head of event, race office | Nejc Bole | +386 40 670 088
| course chief | Sebastjan Stres | +386 40 370 838
firstname.lastname@example.org | Aleš Makuc | +386 31 851 539
Third edition of Enduro Kamplc in Ajdovščina, which is known for wide network of trails, mostly singletrails. Paddock area will be located in Pale, in front of Hiša Mladih youth center.
Saturday April 13 will be reserved for riding and getting to know the trails of the race, as well as the race entries and number pick up at the race office in Hiša Mladih in Pale.
On Sunday 14th before the start race numbers will be available for the late comers. At 10am first riders will start their transfer towards the first special stage of the day.
Six special stages around Ajdovščina will be waiting for them trough the day.
Competitors in categories up to and including U17 will be riding only the first 3 stages.
The race is expected to finish around 15.00. Relaxed hanging out and award ceremony to follow.
Classic one-day format with six special stages.
The starting positions will be determined according to the SloEnduro rules. The competitors will start the reverse order, that is, the number 1 starts as the last one.
Saturday, April 13
16.00–18.30 Race office open (late registration, number pick-up)
Sunday, April 14
8.00–9.30 Race office open (late registration, number pick-up, don’t be late!)
9.30 Rider briefing
10.00 First rider start in Pale
15.00 Expected event finish
Race will be held on six stages with all different trails around Ajdovščina. All stages will be held in forests and meadows area on mostly natural terrain. Trails difficulty is best described as medium, mostly flowy. They will run trough different types of ground (dirt, rocks, roots), but mostly the surface is dirt.
The entire route is about 22km long with approximately 900m of elevation.
The younger categories (U13, U15, U17) complete the competition after the first three stages. This loop is about 10km long with approximately 400m elevation.
Transfer will be held mostly on forest trails and fire roads. Some of them will be also on asphalt roads open for traffic, where riders have to follow all traffic rules.
Exact course will be published on Friday April 12.
Kenda SuperStage will be organized as part of the race. Organizers will decide which stage is the most special one and will be remembered by riders the most. That stage will be chosen to wear the title of “Kenda SuperStage”. Fastest rider (male and female) on that stage will be awarded by Kenda.
How to get there?
Main race venue will be located in front of the Hiša Mladih in Pale, Ajdovščina. Address: Cesta IV. Prekomorske 61b, 5270 Ajdovščina.
Race office, numbers pick up, info desk (results), timing crew, start and finish of the race will be located at the same spot as well.
Location of stages will be published before the race.
In the area there is enough space to park the cars.
Safety gear is mandatory according to SloEnduro rules. On stages there is mandatory to use: full-face helmet, knee protectors and full-finger gloves. Back protector and elbow protectors are highly advised as well.
On transfer riders can ride with open face XC helmet. All protection must be well fitted during the stages, while on transfers riders are not obligated to use it, except for the helmet.
For U13 and U15 categories a back protector or a backpack with a reinforced backbone is mandatory!
It is allowed to ride the bikes according to SloEnduro rules. Riders have to take care their bikes are safe and according to the rules. Riding with the e-bike on the race is not allowed.
Race course will be known on Friday before the race. After race course announcement training on the course will be possible as well. To protect local peace and nature, any use of motorized shuttle is forbidden for training purposes. So training is only allowed with use of rider’s own power.
• Competition will run under rules of UCI, rules KZS (Slovenian Cycling Federation) for Enduro and SloEnduro rules.
• Any kind of course cutting is not allowed on the trails. It will be randomly checked. Any violation of this rule will lead to disqualification of the rider.
• Competitors are taking part of the race on their own risk
• Prize fund is under the rules of SloEnduro
• Results of the race will be published on the race venue 30min after finish and later on website www.sloenduro.com
• Chief Referee:
• SloEnduro Delegate: Concerns that everything is in line with the rules and arrangements within SloEnduro (numbers, sponsors, start-ups, etc.)
• On Saturday and Sunday race office will be located in Pale
• Arrival to the venue will be marked, as well as transfers to the start of the stages.
• On transfers riders will need to observe all road traffic regulations.
• With entry fee payment and starting number pick-up every rider confirms to agree with all conditions of this propositions and is riding on his own risk.
• Young riders needs an adult person to take a responsibility for him which should be made by his parents or an adult person who signs an entry form.
• Team managers meeting will be held before the start of the race, like it is scheduled on the event program. Meeting will be held at the race office.
• Riders have to take care to pick up the timing chips before the start.
• Riding and warming-up on the race course in the time of the event is prohibited and will be sanctioned.
• There will be marshal positioned beside the course
• Any riding outside the marked trail is not allowed and will be sanctioned
• Protecting gear is mandatory according to the rules of KZS for enduro (Full-face helmet on the stages, XC helmet is allowed on transfers. Kneepads, full-finger gloves are mandatory on the stages).
• Protest will be accepted by racing commission in accordance with the rules. It will be accepted by chief referee up to 10 minutes after results release. Protest fee to be paid 20,00 €.
• Medical team will be present on the race venue.
• Race will be run with the use of electronic timing. Riders are obliged to return chip, otherwise organizer will charge a costs for a lost chip, which is 50,00 €
• Organizer reserves the right to change this propositions, which will be announced soon enough.
• Organizer is not responsible for the consequences, which riders cause to their self, other riders or third party.
• Race course will be marked at least one day before the start and ready for inspection.
• Organizer reservers the right to change the course, stage number or stage length due to unexpected situation such as bad weather and similar. Organizer will announce any changes soon enough.
• Organizer is not responsible for any kind of damage made by the riders against themselves, other riders or any third parties.
• Course will be marked at least one day before the race and ready for inspection.
• Organizer reserves the right to change the propositions of this competition without any prior notice.
Registration & fees
March 14 2019
Thursday April 11 at 23:59.
Entries will run through the Prijavim.se system. Entry is complete when it is actually paid. All informations about payment are available during the entry procedure.
Late entries will be accepted in race office.
Entry fee – regular
With pre-registration the fee is 35€ (5€ for U13, U15 and U17)
Late entry fee
Late entry fee paid on Saturday and Sunday – 45,00€; Categories U13, U15, U17 10€.
Entry fee payment
All info on online payment available on www.prijavim.se. Late registration with cash only.
Riders without the UCI license can participate only if they have a valid Slovenian Cycling Federation membership card (KZS card) and they can only ride in the HOBI category. It is advised that riders get the KZS card before the race, but it will be possible to get it on the race day as well. KZS card price (white card) for 2019 is published on KZS website. The card is valid till end of the season.
UCI license is obligatory for all riders, except the HOBI category riders.
Race will be held under the SloEnduro categories.
MEN (ELITE + U23)
MASTER 1 (30-39)
MASTER 2 (40-49)
MASTER 3 (50+)
OPEN WOMEN (ELITE + JUNIOR)
HOBI (all ages)
Additional Triveneto Enduro (FCI) categories: