Enduro 4fun Golovec trails Ljubljana | September 22 | Ljubljana (Slo)
Organizer: Športno društvo Golovec trails
Event date: September 22, 2019
Event location: Ljubljana, Slovenia
Event directors: Iztok Slapnik, Tadej Tekavčič
Event director, registration/race office | Tadej Tekavčič | +386 40 611 449 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Event director, course chief | Iztok Slapnik | +386 41 980 982 | email@example.com
firstname.lastname@example.org | Aleš Makuc | +386 31 851 539
On Sunday, September 22, 2019, the Golovec Sports Association organizes the second Enduro4fun race in Ljubljana, with a rich accompanying program. The competition will be held at Golovec, near the city center. The venue of the event will be at the sports field at the elementary school Oskar Kovačič, PŠ Rudnik. Parking and placement of team tents will be available near the venue.
The ascent of the cyclists to the stages will take place through forest, purposefully built paths and asphalt road. The stages are on the purpose built mountain biking trails in the forest.
The competition will be held all day with the morning registration of competitors, training and afternoon competitions until approximately 4pm, followed by the award ceremony and enduro party.
Enduro Golovec trails Ljubljana is a one-day competition. On Saturday, 21 September 2019, in addition to informal training on the trails, there will be a fun competition in jumping on the Banana trail and accompanying events with cycling guides, competitions for the youngest, etc.
On Sunday, September 22, 2019, on the day of the race, the riders will have time to get to know the stages by 10 am and the competition will start from 11 am. The exact course of the will be known in the days before the competition.
There is also the prize pool for the fastest riders.
Classic one day format with four stages, with the possibility of training one day earlier.
The starting positions will be determined according to the SloEnduro rules. The competitors will start the reverse order, the number 1 starts as the last one.
Sunday, September 22
7.00–10.00 Race office open for registration and number pick up
8.00–10.00 Free training
16.30–17.30 Accompanying program
17.30 Award presentation
The competition will take place on four different stages, with a total length of descent about 4 km and a height difference of about 500 m.*
The stages run mostly on existing trails at Golovec. Each stage is run once in the competition.
The stages run through the woods, mainly on a dirt ground with several sections of the roots and partly in built structures.
The stages are partly technical, partly quick, and on the hardest sections will be provided a detour.
Transfers will take place through forest, trails, meadows, gravel roads and partly along the paved roads, where road traffic regulations must be followed. Start and finish of the race will be at the Primary School Oskar Kovačič, PŠ Rudnik.
The exact course be published no later than Friday, September 20, 2019.
The stages will be marked one the day before the event. During the training and the race, the use of shuttles is prohibited to the top of Golovec.
* The number of stages for up to 15 years will be adjusted.
Race course will be published on Friday before the race. After race course announcement, training on the course will be possible as well. Any use of motorized shuttle is forbidden for training purposes. Training is only allowed with use of rider’s own power.
How to get there?
The main venue will be at the Primary School Oskar Kovačič, PŠ Rudnik, at the address Rudnik I 6, 1000 Ljubljana, where the start, finish, information, registration and timing services will be organized. Parking is possible on the meadow nearby (the parking lot will be marked on the day of the event) or at the NS Rudnik. For spectators, it is advisable to arrive by bicycle or JPP (bus number 3). Safe passage for cyclists from the parking lot at NS Rudnik across the Dolenjska road to the competition area will be at the traffic light crossing between the Dolenjska road, the passage to the Seminary trade and the street Spodnji Rudnik II.
At the stages it is necessary to use helmet (integral “full-face” at the wish of the racer), knee pads and long gloves. A back protector (turtle) and elbow pads are recommended.
The guards must be correctly installed on stages. While on transfers riders are not obligated to use it, except for the helmet.
Categories Junior 14-15, Junior 16-18 must wear a back protector or CE back pack!
If you need accommodation at the time of the race, write to the organizer’s e-mail (email@example.com).
All competitors also compete against the time set by Jure Žabjek on the day before the event. If one of the competitors improves Jure time, he will receive special prizes and free ticket for Golovec trails Enduro4fun 2020. If there are more competitors who improve Jure time, the prize is given only the fastest one.
• Competition will run under rules of UCI, rules KZS (Slovenian Cycling Federation) for enduro and SloEnduro 2019 rules.
• Any kind of course cutting is not allowed on the trails. It will be randomly checked. Any violation of this rule will lead to disqualification of the rider.
• Prize fund according to rules of SloEnduro.
• Results of the race will be published on the race venue 30min after finish and later on website www.sloenduro.com.
• Chief Commisaire:
• SloEnduro Delegate: Concerns that everything is in line with the rules and arrangements within SloEnduro (numbers, sponsors, start locations, etc.)
• Arrival to the venue will be marked, as well as transfers to the start of the stages.
• Race office is located at the venue.
• On transfers riders will need to comply to road traffic regulations.
• With entry fee payment and starting number pick-up every rider confirms to agree with all conditions of this propositions and is riding on his own risk.
• For under aged riders their parent or guardian needs to sign the entry form.
• Riders have to take care to pick up the timing chips before the start.
• Riding and warming-up on the race course in the time of the event is prohibited and will be sanctioned.
• There will be marshals positioned beside the course.
• Protecting gear is mandatory according to KZS rules for enduro (full-face helmet on the stages, XC helmet is allowed on transfers. Kneepads, full-finger gloves are mandatory on the stages).
• Protests will be accepted by racing commission in accordance with the rules. It will be accepted by chief commisair up to 10 minutes after results are posted. Protest fee is 20 €.
• Medical team will be present on the race venue.
• Race will be run with the use of electronic timing. Riders are obliged to return chip, otherwise organizer will charge a cost for lost chip, which is 50 €.
• Organizer reserves the right to change these propositions, any changes will be announced on time.
• Organizer is not responsible for the consequences caused by riders to themselves, other riders or third party.
• Race course will be marked at least one day before the start and ready for inspection. Organizer reserves the right change the course, number of stages or stage length due to unexpected situation such as bad weather and similar. Organizer will announce any changes on time.
Registration & fees
Entries are limited to a maximum of 250 riders.
Entries will be accepted through Prijavim.se system. Entry is complete when it is paid. All information about payment is available during the entry procedure.
Thursday, 19.9.2019, or limit of a 250 competitors.
Subsequent applications will only be possible with the application to the organizer, until the day of the competition, or until the place is filled.
In case of filling places, the organizer will communicate this via the social network of FB.
If the application is accepted and the places are not filled, all competitors who will apply until the day of the competition can also compete.
Late registration fee
Possible application only when the application is accepted (VIP application). From 20.9. 2019 00:01h do 22.9.2019 10:00 35 € (for applications after the closing of regular applications – the date above) – cash payment on the day of the competition. Entries can not be made on the day of the competition without a previously submitted application!
Entry fee payment
Applications can be filled in via www.prijavim.se. The fee is paid in advance upon registration through the Prijavim.se portal, where you follow the instructions for the payment of the start-up fee. In the case of vacant spots and the acceptance of the application, the subsequent application is also possible until the day of the event (until 22.9.2019 10:00).
Payment of subsequent applications can only be made with cash on the day of the event.
All pre-orders with no remittance are charged as subsequent applications (35 €).
They compete without any special restrictions. It is mandatory to pre-register with Prijavim.se, as for all other categories.
Organizer advises to order Slovenian Cycling Federation membership card, but it’s not obligatory. With the membership, riders get s the third party liability insurance for the whole season.
Riders can not order, pay and receive the card on the day of the event.
The competitor KZS card can be acquired, by the KZS.
For all underage riders (born after 22.9.2001) the responsibility has to be taken by an adult person, who sign their entry form.
The competition will take place according to custom categories:
Women under 30
E-Bike (all ages)