Gorizia Enduro 4Fun
4° Gorizia Enduro 4Fun | March 17 | Mossa (GO, Ita)
Organizer: ASD Unione Ciclisti Caprivesi
Event date: March 17 2019
Event venue: Via XXIV Maggio – Mossa – (Gorizia, Italy)
Event director: Flavio Tomasin
email@example.com | Flavio Tomasin +39 3288381937 | Alessio Ocera +39 3665649905
firstname.lastname@example.org | Aleš Makuc | +386 31 851 539
Race will be held in the same venue as past year. Start location, race office and all the others logistic facilities will be in Via XXIV Maggio – Mossa (GO – ITA), in the structures near the church. A big marquee will host riders before and after the race.
One day event with no prologue. All the five stages will be mandatory and every rider will have a fixed timetable to respect. There will be also a mandatory time check between stages 3 and 4.
Will be made according to SloEnduro rules. Riders will start in normal start order following the race number assigned.
The race course will take place on four different trails, one of which will be ridden twice, for a total of 5 stages. There will be a brand new trail built for the race. Trails are mainly made of soil in a woodland, with few rocks but could be very slippery if wet. All the stages start from the top of the same hill. There are no dangerous sections, but trails are lots of fun. Race will be approximately 25km long with about 800m+ elevation gain. A week before race detailed course will be revealed.
How to get there
Start location, race office and all the others logistic facilities will be in Via XXIV Maggio – Mossa (GO – ITA), in the structures near the church. A big marquee will host riders before and after the race. Showers will be available following signs starting from the race office.
General Rules and Regulations
• Competition will run under rules of UCI, FCI (Federazione Ciclistica Italiana) and SloEnduro rules.
• Any kind of course cutting is not allowed on the trails. It will be randomly checked. Any violation of this rule will lead to disqualification of the rider.
• Competitors are taking part of the race on their own risk.
• Delegate of SloEnduro is taking care for everything to be in accordance to the rules and arrangement inside of SloEnduro (numbers, sponsors, starting positions etc…).
• On transfers riders will need to observe all road traffic regulations.
• With entry fee payment and starting number pick-up every rider confirms to agree with all conditions of this propositions and is riding on his own risk. Young riders needs an adult person to take a responsibility for him which should be made by his parents or an adult person who signs an entry form.
• Team managers meeting will be held before the start of the race, like it is scheduled on the event programme. Meeting will be held at the race office.
• Riders have to take care to pick up the timing chips before the start.
• Riding and warming-up on the race course in the time of the event is prohibited and will be sanctioned.
• Free training on stage is allowed only in scheduled time and with race number set on bike.
• There will be marshal positioned beside the course.
• Any riding outside the marked trail is not allowed and will be sanctioned.
• Protecting gear is mandatory like the rules of FCI for Enduro (Full-face helmet on the stages, XC helmet is allowed on transfers. Kneepads, full-finger gloves and back protector are mandatory on the stages).
• Complaint will be accepted by racing commission in accordance with the rules. It will be accepted by chief referee up to 10 minutes after results release. Complaint caution to be paid 50,00€.
• Medical team will be present on the race venue.
• Race will be run with the use of electronic timing. Riders are obliged to return chip, otherwise organizer will charge a costs for a lost chip, which is 50,00€ •
Organizer reserves the right to change this propositions, which will be announced soon enough.
• Organizer is not responsible for the consequences, which riders cause to their self, other riders or third party.
• Race course will be marked at least one day before the start and ready for inspection. Organizer reservers the right to change the course, stage number or stage length due to unexpected situation such as bad weather and similar. Organizer will announce any changes soon enough.
Entries and registration fee
February 19 2019
Entries will be accepted trough the Prijavim.se system.
March 14 2018 23.59
No late entries accepted.
Early Entry Fee
25€, directly on Prijavim.se
Late Entry Fee
No late entries accepted.
Entry Fee Payment
Entries payment is possible trough Prijavim.se system.
Due to FCI rules, only riders with valid UCI or FCI license are allowed to participate.
– Open male (Elite & Under 23)