SloEnduro Krvavec | August 25 | Krvavec (Slo)
Organizer: ŠD BAM.Bi
Event date: August 25 2019
Event location: Krvavec, Cerklje na Gorenjskem (Slovenia)
Event director: Anže Bizjak
event director | Anže Bizjak | +386 31 292 039 | firstname.lastname@example.org
course chied | Nejc Bodlaj | +386 40 235 356 | email@example.com
registration/race office | Gašper Budkovič | +386 40 226 257 | firstname.lastname@example.org
email@example.com | Aleš Makuc | +386 31 851 539
Enduro Krvavec is a competition organized within SloEnduro 2019 series and at the same time for the titles of the national champions of the Cycling Union of Slovenia.
Race will be held on the trails of Bike Park Krvavec, known from previous seasons. Exact race course will be published a few days before the race.
Classic one day enduro format with approx. four stages. Exact number of stages and schedule will be known a few days before the race.
Starting positions will be determined according to the SloEnduro rules. Competitors will start in reverse order with number 1 starting as last.
Saturday Aug 24
Free training during opening hours of bike park
Sunday Aug 25
8.00 Gondola opens for training
8.30-11.00 Numbers pick up at the hotel on the top
8.00 Gondola start (possible to check the course)
11.30 First rider start (at the “beach” – Hotel Krvavec)
15.30 Estimated race finish
16.30 Awards presentation
Start and finish of the race will be located in front of the hotel Krvavec, aka “Plaža” – “Beach”. Stages will be held on the trails of Krvavec Bike Park.
xact course will be published in the week before the race. In total there will be approximately 1500m of timed descent (stages). Uphills will be partly made with cablecar, partly on pedals. Riders will have to climb on their own power for about 850m of height, while cable-car will bring them up for another 850m.
The U15 category, will ride just the first two stages. Assisted lift will be availale only with a main cable-car.
During the race the chairlift will not be allowed to use by the riders.
In the event of very bad weather conditions, the stages will be adjusted accordingly.
Kenda SuperStage will be held during the race. Organizers will decide which special stage is the most special one, most memorable of all stages. That stage will be chosen to wear the title of “Kenda SuperStage”. Fastest riders on that stage (best male, best female) will be awarded by Kenda. The stage will be announced together with the course details.
How to get there
Access to the venue area is possible with a cable car and a four-seater chair lift. Access by car to the hotel with a fee on the Jezerca mountain is also possible. Due to the limited number at the hotel, we recommend using a cable car.
Safety gear is mandatory according to SloEnduro rules. On stages it is mandatory to use: full-face helmet, knee protectors and full-finger gloves. Back protector and elbow protectors are highly advised as well. On transfer riders can ride with normal (open) helmet.
All protection must be well fitted during the stages, while on transfers riders are not obligated to use it, except for the helmet.
For U15 categories a turtle or a backpack with a reinforced backbone is mandatory!
Race course will be published on Friday before the race. After race course announcement, training on the course will be possible as well. Any use of motorized shuttle or e-bike is forbidden for training purposes. Training is only allowed with use of rider’s own power.
• Competition will run under rules of UCI, rules KZS (Slovenian Cycling Federation) for enduro and SloEnduro 2019 rules.
• Any kind of course cutting is not allowed on the trails. It will be randomly checked. Any violation of this rule will lead to disqualification of the rider.
• Prize fund according to rules of SloEnduro.
• Results of the race will be published on the race venue 30min after finish and later on website www.sloenduro.com.
• Chief Commisaire:
• SloEnduro Delegate: Concerns that everything is in line with the rules and arrangements within SloEnduro (numbers, sponsors, start locations, etc.)
• Arrival to the venue will be marked, as well as transfers to the start of the stages.
• Race office is located at the venue.
• On transfers riders will need to comply to road traffic regulations.
• With entry fee payment and starting number pick-up every rider confirms to agree with all conditions of this propositions and is riding on his own risk.
• For under aged riders their parent or guardian needs to sign the entry form.
• Riders have to take care to pick up the timing chips before the start.
• Riding and warming-up on the race course in the time of the event is prohibited and will be sanctioned.
• There will be marshalls positioned beside the course
• Protecting gear is mandatory according to KZS rules for enduro (full-face helmet on the stages, XC helmet is allowed on transfers. Kneepads, full-finger gloves are mandatory on the stages).
• Protests will be accepted by racing commission in accordance with the rules. It will be accepted by chief commisaire up to 10 minutes after results are posted. Protest fee is 20 €.
• Medical team will be present on the race venue.
• Race will be run with the use of electronic timing. Riders are obliged to return chip, otherwise organiser will charge a cost for lost chip, which is 50 €.
• Organizer reserves the right to change these propositions, any changes will be announced on time.
• Organizer is not responsible for the consequences caused by riders to themselves, other riders or third party.
• Race course will be marked at least one day before the start and ready for inspection. Organizer reserves the right change the course, number of stages or stage length due to unexpected situation such as bad weather and similar. Organizer will announce any changes on time.
Registration and fees
August 25 2019
Entries will be accepted through Prijavim.se system. Entry is complete when it is paid. All information about payment is available during the entry procedure.
August 22 2019
Possible on site.
35€ for online registration before deadline
Late registration fee
Late registration on Saturday and Sunday – 45,00€ Category U15 – 20€
Entry fee payment
Late entry fee on the spot (45 €) can only by paid in cash.
Riders without the UCI license can participate only if they have a valid Slovenian Cycling Federation membership card (KZS card) and they can only ride in the HOBI category. It is advised that riders get the KZS card before the race, but it will be possible to get it on the race day as well. KZS card price (white card) for 2019 is published on KZS website. The card is valid till end of the season.
UCI license is obligatory for all riders, except the HOBI category riders.
Race will be held under the 2019 SloEnduro categories
U15 (2004 and younger)
JUNIOR MEN (U19, 2001-2003)
MEN (ELITE + U23, 2000-1990)
MASTER 1 (1989-1980)
MASTER 2 (1979-1970)
MASTER 3 (1969 and older)
HOBI (all ages)