Na Kope 4fun | July 21st | Bike Park Kope (Slo)
Organizer: Vabo, podjetje za turizem, trgovino, gostinstvo in logistiko d.o.o.
Event date: July 21, 2019
Event location: 2383 Šmartno pri Slovenj Gradcu, Slovenia
Event director: Boštjan Paradiž
Event director | Boštjan Paradiž | email@example.com
Course chief | Matej Knez, Jaka Knez | +386 41 405 706 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration/race office | Jaka Knez | +386 41 405 706 | email@example.com
firstname.lastname@example.org | Aleš Makuc | 031 851 539
Enduro Na Kope 4fun will take place on the trails of the existing bike park on Kope. Company Vabo d.o.o. during the winter season actively deals with the offer of winter tourism, in the summer the other activities with the bike park at the forefront are becoming more and more popular on the trails of the ski resort.
For the ascent to the start the existing cableway infrastructure will be used and the descent will take place along the already existing built trails.
The center of the event will be a terrace in front of Grmovškov dom.
One-day competition is appropriate for recreational riders, who are just getting to know the discipline and want to test their cycling skills, as well as for experienced riders.
See you at Kope.
One-day race format. On two trails, free training is planned in the morning.
The competitors will do 4 descents after two different lines and the times of all will be counted in total.
For a category of up to 17 years only one descent after each of the two lines.
The race is suitable for all mountain biking enthusiatss who like to enjoy the bike in beautiful nature in the Pohorje forests (with the addition of a good company, excellent food and cold drinks).
The starting positions will be determined according to the SloEnduro Rules. The competitors will start the reverse order, that is, the number 1 start as the last one.
Sunday, July 21
9.00–10. 30 Free training
9.00–10.30 Race office open for registration and number pick up
10.45 Racers meeting
15.30 Award presentation
… Entertainment in the event area.
Riders will ride on two different trails, the start and end of which will be in the same place.
The length of the “Flow” trail is approximately 1.6 km, the altitude difference is 150 m.
The length of the trail “Borovničke” is about 1.3 km, the altitude difference of the descent is 150 m.
A four-seater chairlift is used for transport at the start of both trails!
The trails run along the tracks of the bike park, across the meadows and through the forest. In the case of extremely dry weather, the “flow” route can be slippery due to the composition of the substrate – fine sand. Also, in the case of rain, both tracks are slippery and additional caution is required.
Both trails are suitable for beginners or experienced riders.
The course will be announced on Saturday morning in the event area. The training is prohibited before the official opening of the trails.
The participants will receive a starting number and precise timetable for each competitor.
Race course will be published on Saturday before the race. After race course announcement, training on the course will be possible as well. Any use of motorized shuttle or e-bike is forbidden for training purposes. Training is only allowed with use of rider’s own power or using a four-seater chairlift (a ticket is required).
How to get there
You reach the Na Kope 4fun venue only from the direction of Slovenj Gradec – Kope. From the Slovenj Gradec ring road to the roundabout at Rovanda center in the direction of Legen settlement (uphill). Then follow the main road, about 15 kilometers to the Lukov dom in Kope. Along the road there are directional signs that will direct you towards the tourist center Kope.
Grmovškov dom, Razborca 31, 2383 Šmartno pri Slovenj Gradcu
At the stages it is necessary to use helmet integral “full-face”, knee pads and long gloves. A back protector (turtle) and elbow pads are recommended. The guards must be correctly installed on stages. While on transfers riders are not obligated to use it, except for the helmet.
Categories U12, U17 must wear a full face helmet, back protector or CE back pack!
There is a special offer for overnight stays at the Lukov dom Hotel – 25,00 EUR per person / day includes: bed and breakfast in the room with a bathroom, bed linen, towels, WIFI, parking place. Obligatory surcharge: tourist tax 1,50 € / person and registration fee 1,00 € / person. Extra charge for half board or full board.
Near the Grmovškov dom there is a parking for motorhomes: € 10.00 per person / day includes: caravan space; use of sanitary facilities and hot water; Obligatory surcharge: tourist tax 1,50 € / person and registration fee 1,00 € / person. Breakfast optional.
Reservations (code: Na Kope 4fun)
02 88 39 850
• Competition will run under rules of UCI, rules KZS (Slovenian Cycling Federation) for enduro and SloEnduro 2019 rules.
• Any kind of course cutting is not allowed on the trails. It will be randomly checked. Any violation of this rule will lead to disqualification of the rider.
• Prize fund according to rules of SloEnduro.
• Results of the race will be published on the race venue 30min after finish and later on website www.sloenduro.com.
• Chief Commisaire:
• SloEnduro Delegate: Concerns that everything is in line with the rules and arrangements within SloEnduro (numbers, sponsors, start locations, etc.)
• Arrival to the venue will be marked, as well as transfers to the start of the stages.
• Race office is located at the venue.
• On transfers riders will need to comply to road traffic regulations.
• With entry fee payment and starting number pick-up every rider confirms to agree with all conditions of this propositions and is riding on his own risk.
• For under aged riders their parent or guardian needs to sign the entry form.
• Riders have to take care to pick up the timing chips before the start.
• Riding and warming-up on the race course in the time of the event is prohibited and will be sanctioned.
• There will be marshalls positioned beside the course
• Protecting gear is mandatory according to KZS rules for enduro (full-face helmet on the stages, XC helmet is allowed on transfers. Kneepads, full-finger gloves are mandatory on the stages).
• Protests will be accepted by racing commission in accordance with the rules. It will be accepted by chief commisaire up to 10 minutes after results are posted. Protest fee is 20 €.
• Medical team will be present on the race venue.
• Race will be run with the use of electronic timing. Riders are obliged to return chip, otherwise organiser will charge a cost for lost chip, which is 50 €.
• Organizer reserves the right to change these propositions, any changes will be announced on time.
• Organizer is not responsible for the consequences caused by riders to themselves, other riders or third party.
• Race course will be marked at least one day before the start and ready for inspection. Organizer reserves the right change the course, number of stages or stage length due to unexpected situation such as bad weather and similar. Organizer will announce any changes on time.
Registration & fees
One month before event.
Entries will be accepted through Prijavim.se system. Entry is complete when it is paid. All information about payment is available during the entry procedure.
July 18, 2019
Possible on site.
25 € (for entries and payments by the entry deadline), junior U12- U17 10€
Late registration fee
35 €, Junior U12- U17 late registration fee 15€.
Entry fee payment
All payment instructions are published on www.prijavim.se. Payment on the day of competition can only be made with cash.
Competitors without a license must obtain a daily license of KZS in the amount of € 10.00 It is desirable for competitors to obtain KZS cards before, but it will still be possible to obtain it at the registration office on the day of the competition. The card is valid until the end of the season.
Women (all ages)