Enduro Kočevje | September 14 | Kočevje (Slo)
Organizer: Kolesarsko društvo Melamin, Tomšičeva cesta 9, 1330 Kočevje, Slovenia
Event date: September 14, 2019
Event location: MTB trail center Kočevje, Dolga vas, Slovenia
Event director: Janez Dejak
Event director | Janez Dejak | +386 31 345 535 | email@example.com
Course chief | Igor Kaligarič
Registration/race office | Urša Nemanič | +386 31 762 995
firstname.lastname@example.org | Aleš Makuc | +386 31 851 539
Enduro Kočevje is a one-day competition, organized for the third time, and for the first time in the SloEnduro 4fun series. The race will be held on Saturday 14. 9. 2019 and will consist of 3 stages in the MTB Trail Center Kočevje. Transfer to the top on all three stages on Friderik climb trail. The exact course will be announced on Friday, September 13.
Classic format with three stages in one day with approximately 600-700m altitude difference.
Each stage will be opened for 90min, so it is possible to take one stage twice, with increasing the amount of altitude meters of the ascent.
Everyone must (if they want to be ranked) have a minimum of one run on each of the stages, the sum of all three counts in the results.
The starting positions will be determined according to the SloEnduro rules. The competitors will start the reverse order, that is, the number 1 starts as the last one.
Friday, September 13
Concert by Kočevska orkestra
Saturday, September 14
8.00–9. 45 Race office open for registration and number pick up
9.45–10.00 Rider briefing
10.00–11.00 Free training
11.00–12.30 Stage 1
13.00–14.30 Stage 2
15.00-16.30 Stage 3
16.45 Expected race finish
17.15 Award presentation
The race will take place on three different stages. The stages runs along the MTB Trail Center Kočevje, predominantly on the dirt ground with several stone sections.
Most of the trails are built trails, and some are natural trails with beautiful views.
The stages are fast, transfers go through Friderik trail back to the top.
The start and the finish will be in MTB Trail Center Kočevje with the race office, food, drink, bike wash, sanitary facilities, music, rest, socializing, parking, and camper parking will be provided.
The exact course will be announced on Friday before the race.
After the race, enduro party!
Race course will be published on Friday before the race. After race course announcement, training on the course will be possible as well. Any use of motorized shuttle or e-bike is forbidden for training purposes. Training is only allowed with use of rider’s own power.
How to get there
Safety gear is mandatory according to SloEnduro rules. On stages there is mandatory to use: full-face helmet, knee protectors and full-finger gloves. Back protector and elbow protectors are highly advised as well. On transfer riders can ride with open face XC helmet. All protection must be well fitted during the stages, while on transfers riders are not obligated to use it, except for the helmet.
U15 category must wear a full face helmet, back protector or CE back pack!
• Competition will run under rules of UCI, rules KZS (Slovenian Cycling Federation) for enduro and SloEnduro 2019 rules.
• Any kind of course cutting is not allowed on the trails. It will be randomly checked. Any violation of this rule will lead to disqualification of the rider.
• Prize fund according to rules of SloEnduro.
• Results of the race will be published on the race venue 30min after finish and later on website www.sloenduro.com.
• Chief Commisaire:
• SloEnduro Delegate: Concerns that everything is in line with the rules and arrangements within SloEnduro (numbers, sponsors, start locations, etc.)
• Arrival to the venue will be marked, as well as transfers to the start of the stages.
• Race office is located at the venue.
• On transfers riders will need to comply to road traffic regulations.
• With entry fee payment and starting number pick-up every rider confirms to agree with all conditions of this propositions and is riding on his own risk.
• For under aged riders their parent or guardian needs to sign the entry form.
• Riders have to take care to pick up the timing chips before the start.
• Riding and warming-up on the race course in the time of the event is prohibited and will be sanctioned.
• There will be marshals positioned beside the course.
• Protecting gear is mandatory according to KZS rules for enduro (full-face helmet on the stages, XC helmet is allowed on transfers. Kneepads, full-finger gloves are mandatory on the stages).
• Protests will be accepted by racing commission in accordance with the rules. It will be accepted by chief commisair up to 10 minutes after results are posted. Protest fee is 20 €.
• Medical team will be present on the race venue.
• Race will be run with the use of electronic timing. Riders are obliged to return chip, otherwise organizer will charge a cost for lost chip, which is 50 €.
• Organizer reserves the right to change these propositions, any changes will be announced on time.
• Organizer is not responsible for the consequences caused by riders to themselves, other riders or third party.
• Race course will be marked at least one day before the start and ready for inspection. Organizer reserves the right change the course, number of stages or stage length due to unexpected situation such as bad weather and similar. Organizer will announce any changes on time.
Registration & fees
One month before event.
Entries will be accepted through Prijavim.se system. Entry is complete when it is paid. All information about payment is available during the entry procedure.
Thursday night before the event
Late entries will be accepted in race office.
Late registration fee
Entry fee payment
All info on online payment available on www.prijavim.se. Late registration with cash only.
No license riders
They compete without any special restrictions. It is mandatory to pre-register with Prijavim.se, as for all other categories. Organizer advises to order Slovenian Cycling Federation membership card, but it’s not obligatory. With the membership, riders get s the third party liability insurance for the whole season. Riders can order, pay and receive the card via KZS.
U15 (2006 in 2005)
U17 (2004 in 2003)
U19 (2002 in 2001)
Men 50 +
Women (all ages)