Enduro Grozni 2018
Enduro Grozni | October 14 | Grožnjan (CRO)
Organizer: BBK Grožnjan, Trg Ruggiero Paladin 3,
Event date: October 14 2018
Event venue: Grožnjan, Croatia
Event director: Manuel Vigini
Race office: Manuel Vigini
Course director: Alen Jurjević, +385 91 535 41 81
email@example.com | Manuel Vigini |
+385 98 927 34 43
firstname.lastname@example.org | Aleš Makuc | +386 31 851 539
Enduro Grozni in Grožnjan is a one day event, part of SloEnduro series and ENDCro cup of Croatia. On Saturday there will be time to check the course of the race. Sunday will be the race day. Race course will take the riders trough five special stages on different trails around Grožnjan. Exact race course will be announced in days before the race.
Classic enduro format with five special stages.
Starting order will be made according to SloEnduro rules. Riders will ride in normal starting order, so the best ranked rider (number 1) will start first and the rest will follow.
8.00 – Course check
8:30 do 9:30 Race office open
Race will be held on course with five different special stages with total length of approximately 33 km and about 1100 meters of vertical climbing/descending. Stages will run on the trails around Grožnjan. They are mostly on dirt with some rock sections, more or less in the woods with some open sections offering stunning views. Stages are fast while the transfers are held on gravel road.
Start and finish of the race will be in town of Grožnjan as well as the feed zone offering some drinks and food for the riders.
Exact course with course map will be published on Thursday October 11th 2018.
Kenda SuperStage will be organized on Enduro Grožnjan. Organizer will decide which stage is the most special one which will be remembered by riders the most. That stage will be the “Kenda SuperStage”. Fastest rider on that stage will be awarded by Kenda.
Which stage is it will be announced together with the course details.
The easiest and almost only way to get to Grožnjan is from Buje. The road from Buje is properly marked with road signalization all the way. Main race venue will be on Grožnjan town square at the town entrance, next to the church.
Race office, timing crew and information desk will be in the hall next to the town square, easy to find. A starting point for each transfer to reach the top of the stages will be held on the parking lot at the town entrance.
Grožnjan has four parking lots. The best one for team parking is the one at the top, above the cemetery.
Safety gear is mandatory according to SloEnduro rules. On special stages there is mandatory to use: full-face helmet, knee protectors and full-finger gloves. Back protector and elbow protectors are highly advised. On transfer riders can use normal open-face XC helmets. All protection must be well fitted during the stages while on transfers riders are not obligated to use it, except for the helmet.
General Rules and Regulations
• Competition will run under rules of UCI, HBS and rules of KZS (Slovenian Cycling Federation) for Enduro and SloEnduro rules.
• Competitors are taking part of the race on their own risk
• Prize fund is under the rules of SloEnduro
• Results of the race will be published on the race venue, 30min after finish and later on website www.sloenduro.com
• Delegate of SloEnduro is taking care for everything to be in accordance to the rules and regulations inside of SloEnduro (numbers, sponsors, starting positions etc…)
• On race day race office will be located on start-finish area. Arrival to the venue will be marked, as well as transfers to the start of the stages.
• On transfers riders will need to observe all road traffic regulations.
• With entry fee payment and starting number pick-up every rider confirms to agree with all conditions of this propositions and is riding on his own risk. Young riders needs an adult person to take a responsibility for him which should be made by his parents or and adult person who signs an entry form.
• Team managers meeting will be held before the start of the race, like it is scheduled on the event program. Meeting will be held at the race office.
• Riders have to take care to pick up the timing chips before the start.
• Riding and warming-up on the race course in the time of the event is prohibited and will be sanctioned.
• There will be marshal positioned beside the course
• Any riding outside the marked trail is not allowed and will be sanctioned.
• Protecting gear is mandatory according to the KZS enduro rules (Full-face helmet on the stages, XC helmet is allowed on transfers. Kneepads, full-finger gloves are mandatory on the stages).
• Complaint will be accepted by racing commission in accordance with the rules. It will be accepted by chief commissaire up to 10 minutes after results release. Complaint caution to be paid 20,00eur
• Medical team will be present on the race venue.
• Race will be run with the use of electronic timing. Riders are obliged to return chip, otherwise organizer will charge a costs for a lost chip, which is 50,00eur
• Organizer reserves the right to change this propositions, which will be announced early enough.
• Organizer is not responsible for the consequences, which riders cause to their self, other riders or third party.
Entries and registration fee
18. 9. 2018
Entries will be accepted trough the Prijavim.se system.
12. 10. 2018
Late entries will be possible on the day of the race if there are places left. Organizer will inform the riders about this option once the early entries are closed.
Early Entry Fee
35,00 € (for entries and payments before deadline)
Late Entry Fee
45,00 € (for entries and payments after the deadline – if possible)
Entry Fee Payment
Entries payment is possible trough Prijavim.se system.
Riders with no licenses can ride with no special limits. Entry is mandatory trough Prijavim.se, same as for every other categories.
According to SloEnduro rules:
JUNIOR MEN (1999 and younger)
MEN (1998 till 1988 including)
MASTER MEN 1 (1987 till 1978 including)
MASTER MEN 2 (1977 and older)
WOMEN (all ages)
HOBI (all ages)