Enduro Golovec trails | September 18 | Ljubljana (Slovenia)
Organizer: ŠD Golovec trails
Event dates: September 18, 2022
Event location: Golovec trails, Ljubljana
Race office location: Urban Ring Ljubljana, Dolenjska cesta 242c, 1000 Ljubljana
Promotional event, no SloEnduro series points awarded!
Part of Ljubljana MTB Vikend festival: www.ljubljanamtbvikend.si
Event director | Tadej Tekavčič | +386 40 611 449 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Course chief | Iztok Slapnik | +386 41 980 982 | email@example.com
Registration/race office | Nela Halilović | +386 40 900 370 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Facebook @golovectrails, Instagram @golovec_trails
email@example.com | Aleš Makuc | +386 31 851 539
Saturday, September 17 (updated)
14.30 – 15.30 Race office open (Bike park Ljubljana)
16.00 – 17.00 Prologue race (Bike park Ljubljana)
Sunday, September 18
7.00 – 10.00 Race office open (Urban Ring Ljubljana)
8.00 – 10.00 Training
11.00 – 16.30 Race
16.30 – 17.30 Side events
17.30 – Award presentation (Urban Ring Ljubljana)
Four stages will be held on Sunday with total of special stages around 4 km with 500 m vertical drop. Adapted course for U13, U15 boys/girls and e-bike category.
There will a non-obligatory prologue stage held on Saturday in Bike Park Ljubljana.
Start of transfers will be at hotel Urban Ring Ljubljana. The course will be published by Friday September 16. The course will be marked the day before the event.
Please respect the traffic code while riding on streets and public roads.
No shuttling allowed in training or race.
Please go to www.ljubljanamtbvikend.si for accommodation.
The starting positions will be determined according to the SloEnduro Rules. The competitors will start the reverse order, that is, the number 1 start as the last one.
Riders can pick up their timing transponders 10 minutes prior to their start time at the timing service desk situated close to the starting area. Transponders will be activated when they pick them up. Transponders should be returned at the same place after the race. The race is finished when the transponder is returned!
Helmet use is mandatory on timed stages and transfers, full-face helmet optional. Knee protectors, full finger gloves, back protector and elbow protectors recommended.
For U13, U15 and U17 categories a back protector or a backpack with a reinforced backbone is mandatory!
- Competition will run under rules of UCI, KZS (Slovenian Cycling Federation) rules for enduro and SloEnduro 2022 rules.
- Any kind of course cutting is not allowed on the trails. It will be randomly checked. Any violation of this rule will lead to disqualification of the rider.
- With entry fee payment and starting number pick-up every rider confirms to agree with all conditions of this propositions and is riding on their own risk.
- Prize fund according to rules of SloEnduro.
- Results of the race will be published on the race venue 30 min after finish. Results will also be available from www.sloenduro.com and timing.sportident.com websites.
- SloEnduro Delegate: Concerns that everything is in line with the rules and arrangements within SloEnduro (numbers, sponsors, start locations, etc.)
- Traffic code should be followed while riding on roads.
- It is riders’ responsibility to pick up the timing transponder before the start.
- Riding and warming-up on the race course in the time of the event is prohibited and will be sanctioned.
- Marshalls along the course provide safety for the participants and spectators.
- Protests will be accepted by racing commission in accordance with the rules. It will be accepted by chief commissaire up to 10 minutes after results are posted. Protest fee is 20 €.
- Medical team will be present on the race venue.
- Race will be run with the use of electronic timing. Riders are obligated to return chip, otherwise organizer will charge a cost for lost chip (60 €).
- Organizer reserves the right to change these propositions, any changes will be announced on time.
- Organizer is not responsible for the consequences caused by riders to themselves, other riders or third party.
- Race course will be marked at least one day before the start and ready for inspection. Organizer reserves the right change the course, number of stages or stage length due to unexpected situation such as bad weather and similar.
- Organizer will announce any changes on time.
August 25, 2022
Entries will be accepted through Prijavim.se system. Entry is complete when it is paid. All information about payment is available during the entry procedure.
Thursday, September 16, 2022, or until maximum number of 250 riders is reached.
Will be possible with permission by organizer until the day of the race of until maximum number of 250 riders is reached.
20 € for U13/U15 boys/girls
40 € late registration, cash only on event day
All online entires without paid fee will be treated as late registration.
- U13 girls/boys
- U15 girls/boys
- Men 15-18
- Men 19–29
- Men 30–34
- Men 35–39
- Men 40–44
- Men 45–49
- Men 50-59
- Men 60+
- Women 15-29
- Women 30+