8th Enduro 3 Camini | April 28 | Trieste (Ita)
Organizer: ASD 360 MTB
Event date: April 28 2019
Event location: Piazza XXV Aprile, b.go S.Sergio, Trieste, Italy
Event director: Lorenzo Cortese
firstname.lastname@example.org | event director, registration/race office Lorenzo Cortese +39 3479854965 | course chief Stefano Sandrin +39 3477370454
email@example.com | Aleš Makuc | +386 31 851 539
Race will be held in the same venue as last year. Start location, race office and all the other logistic facilities will be in Piazza XXV Aprile – B.go S.Sergio – Trieste (Italy) .
One day event with no prologue. All the stages will be mandatory and every rider will have a fixed timetable to respect. There will be also a mandatory time check in the middle of the race. U17 and U15 compete on the short course.
Will be made according to SloEnduro and Triveneto Enduro rules. Riders will start in normal start order (number 1 first) following the race number assigned.
Friday April 26
Race track presentation
Saturday April 27
Race track free training / No bike shuttle
Sunday April 28
7:30–9:30 – Race office open – license check
9:45 – Team managers meeting
10.00 – First rider start
15.00 – First rider finish
17.00 – Award ceremony
Four or five special stages with some new sections around Cattinara/3 Camini trails area.
Course map in PDF
How to get there?
Start location, race office and all the others logistic facilities will be in Piazza XXV Aprile – b.go S.Sergio, Trieste – Italy.
- Competition will run under rules of UCI, rules FCI) for enduro and SloEnduro 2019 rules.
- Any kind of course cutting is not allowed on the trails. It will be randomly checked. Any violation of this rule will lead to disqualification of the rider.
- Prize fund according to rules of SloEnduro.
- Results of the race will be published on the race venue 30min after finish and later on website www.sloenduro.com.
- Chief Commisaire:
- SloEnduro Delegate: Concerns that everything is in line with the rules and arrangements within SloEnduro (numbers, sponsors, start locations, etc.).
- Arrival to the venue will be marked, as well as transfers to the start of the stages.
- Race office is located at the venue.
- On transfers riders will need to comply to road traffic regulations.
- With entry fee payment and starting number pick-up every rider confirms to agree with all conditions of this propositions and is riding on his own risk.
- For under aged riders their parent or guardian needs to sign the entry form. • Riders have to take care to pick up the timing chips before the start.
- Riding and warming-up on the race course in the time of the event is prohibited and will be sanctioned.
- There will be marshalls positioned beside the course.
- Protecting gear is mandatory according to KZS rules for enduro (full-face helmet on the stages, XC helmet is allowed on transfers. Kneepads, full-finger gloves are mandatory on the stages).
- Protests will be accepted by racing commission in accordance with the rules. It will be accepted by chief commisaire up to 10 minutes after results are posted. Protest fee is 20 €.
- Medical team will be present on the race venue.
- Race will be run with the use of electronic timing. Riders are obliged to return chip, otherwise organiser will charge a cost for lost chip, which is 50 €.
- Organizer reserves the right to change these propositions, any changes will be announced on time.
- Organizer is not responsible for the consequences caused by riders to themselves, other riders or third party.
- Race course will be marked at least one day before the start and ready for inspection.
- Organizer reserves the right change the course, number of stages or stage length due to unexpected situation such as bad weather and similar. Organizer will announce any changes on time.
Registration & Fees
Entries are limited to a maximum of 250 riders.
April 1st 2019
Registration on 360mtb.wansport.com
April 25 at 23:59.
Late entries and registration on race day is not possible.
15 € for U17 and U15 categories
Entry fee payment
Through online registration system.
Registration limit for foreign riders
For riders with UCI license from Italy, Slovenia, Croatia and Austria (Styria and Carinthia) there are no limits to participation. For riders with UCI license from other countries participation is limited to 3 athletes in every category. This is a cross-borders agreement between Italian and neighboring federations for regional races.
Please contant via email to firstname.lastname@example.org before proceeding with the registration to check for free places.
Due to FCI rules, only riders with valid UCI or FCI license are allowed to participate. Licenses with “Cycling for all”, “Hobi” or similar will not be accepted by the organizer due to special Italian rules. Please contact the organizer in order to arrange your right to compete on the race BEFORE entry if you don’t have a FCI or UCI license (with UCI code).
– Open male (Elite & Under 23)
– Open Female (Elite, U23 & Junior F)
– Junior male (U19)
– Under 17 male
– Under 15 male
– Under 17 female (U17 fem – U15 fem)
– Master Under 30 male (17/29 years old)
– Master Under 40 male (30/39 y. o.)
– Master Under 50 male (40/49 y. o.)
– Master Over 49 male (+49 y. o.)
– Master Female (17/49 years old)